Most scary Decepticon in the movie???

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by buickanddeere, Jun 28, 2009.

1. buickanddeere

buickanddeere Well-Known Member

Most scary Decepticon in the movie??? The "Alice" character hands down.
    At the end of the library scene where she appears again back in human form striding towards the stolen car. While they are waiting for Mikaela to finish the "hot-wiring". Absolutely evil while being beautiful and threatening.

2. ngnikolaos

ngnikolaos Well-Known Member

Too kiddie stuff to be scared. I mean, I almost laughed in that scene in Egypt where they are hiding in the house. What, was I supposed to get nervous? I was too busy grinding my teeth out of frustration.

Ravage had potential to be scary, but was wasted. Scorponok's attack could also jump people out of their seats, but the slow-mo also wasted it.

I would also have to say Alice, mainly because her looks contrast her nature. But I wasn't scared.

3. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    I thought The Fallen was going to be pretty scary once he would join the battlefield, but he wasn't really..

Most 'scary' to me was The Doctor!

4. realCliffjumper

realCliffjumper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Alice was very scary. Her, Ravage, and Soundwave, actually. Soundwave looked really scary and then was so ominious up in space like he could kill you if he wanted to.

5. chazparks

chazparks Well-Known Member

Wheelie

6. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I saw kids covering their eyes at every scene The Fallen was in, probably because of his... satanic design.

7. arcee3

arcee3 Well-Known Member

Yeah, if I saw that thing brodcasting on MY TV screen, forget it, I'd have to change my pants right then and there. Soundwave is scary only in the potential of what he could do. He could probably shut down all communications, power, etc. leaving us basically dead in the water.

8. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

None of them ever had the scary feeling for me because I knew at some point any of them could easily be taken down by either the Autobots or the humans. They just lacked that deadly hard to stop feeling of something really scary the creatures from the Alien films.

9. Cosbydaf

Cosbydaf Well-Known Member

This is exactly how I felt about it.

And it's a really pity too, because The Fallen and Devastator had potential to be terrifying.

10. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah, I'm with the previous 2 posters. I was more afraid of Optimus then the Decepticons lol.

11. the (H)i(GH)con

the (H)i(GH)con raver-in-diguise

The scariest Decepticon in the movie was Wheelie... scary in the sense that for the first time since his 86 debut, I actually LOVE Wheelie!