Most of my collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by AutoCon2076, Apr 16, 2007.

1. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Hey there! I just figured I'd share what I have along with everyone else. There are a decent amount of items not shown (bootlegs, some prototypes, non-toon Cybertron figures, Micromasters...). I'll update when I get some more friggin room or my Star Convoy - whichever comes first. Lemme know what you think!

~Z

PS: Pardon the dust - I go through two dust-off cans a week in this place - it's a basement -&- I'm a smoker. Iz tuff!

****GOOD STUFF****

Left side of wall - All Cybertron TV-shown Autobots* & miscellaneous Autobots - G1 Transformers Train Set:
    [​IMG]
    *Cybertron Defense Team not shown (no room!)

Miscellaneous Decepticons - I only need Menasor & Mega/Galvatron to finish Cybertron TV-shown Decepticons:
    [​IMG]

Right side of wall - Main overview of my current display:
    [​IMG]

Alternators - I'm only missing Ravage (XKR), Camshaft, and Rumble...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some Titaniums, a test-shot Strongarm, and some G1 toon & TF:TM stuff:
    [​IMG]

Bulk of my G1 (sans the big guys):
    [​IMG]

A complete Classics collection - Devastator was a BITCH to get:
    [​IMG]

My prized possessions:
    [​IMG]

2. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    Awesome collection man

3. soundblastc44

soundblastc44 CAPS MASTER...OH YEAH

GREAT COLLECTION....,GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THOSE THUNDERWINGS... IS IT G1 G2 OR KO...

4. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Heh...there's a story behind that guy. You see, it all started back in 1987. My grandparents used to take my sister and I shopping to pick out our own toys. They would teach us fiscal responsibility by allowing us no-more than like $500 each (and grandma went back the next day buying everything we had to put back - said Santa got it... ^_^)

On Christmas day I ripped opened lots of toys, but Thunderwing stayed in the box. My mother told me to leave it boxed until I got home due to all of the pieces. Anyways, I couldn't find it when we got back to the house. I freaked out, as you could imagine, but to no avail I could not find. Everyone told me I lost it - that it was my fault. Tsk.

Flash-forward to November, 2003 - my grandmother moves from her house. While cleaning out an upstairs bedroom, she came across the MISB Thunderwing that -I- (sarcasm!) lost. Anyways, Thunderwing became my Christmas-Eve present of 2003. You could only imagine my reaction - I KNEW it was the same one I held when I was a child. So, on Christmas Eve of 2003, I... OPENED THE FACTORY-SEALED PACKAGE! (gasp!) Why? Because the damn toy should have been opened back on Christmas Day of 1987 - that's why. I opened him, applied his sixteen year-old (at the time) stickers, transformed him, and put him back.

He's been out maybe two or three times since then. Still has all the inserts polybagged - I love that toy. The only other one I hold closer is my raggedy-beat-ass Astrotrain that my older sister got me back when I was two. I was born in 1983 - got Astrotrain in 1985. Still got what's left of him. :) 

~Z

5. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

Good quality pics, and nice collection. Can't go wrong with Overlord.

6. TCracker

TCracker おもちゃは今とても暑いです

News Credits:
    Awesome collection dude!

7. Rodr-Evil

Rodr-Evil Lucifer's children TFW2005 Supporter

Cool, your Overlord looks very nice. What a precious toy, MIB Magnus.

8. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    great stuff man , and nice Getaway ,think hes been in the sun a bit long ;) 

9. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    Awesome collection. I've had dreams about things like your Thunderwing story... I always keep hoping that one day my Dad'll go up in the attic and find a TF still wrapped that they had forgotten to give me for CHristmas or a Birthday. But alas...