Most Evil !?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by SureShot90, Apr 26, 2011.

1. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    Okay we know the Decepticons are the bad guys in the TransFormers universe... but I always wondered who tops them all ?
    This goes across universes and timelines so all "best" candidates are accepted so to speak ?
    Which character do you dedicate to Most Evil Decepticon?

My personal candidate is Generation 1 SnapTrap or "The Butcher of the Bogs".
    "He is as cold hearted and cruel as any machine ever manufactured, Megatron included. Snaptrap's battle tactics are brutal confirmation of this observation".
    [​IMG]

2. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Beast Machines Megatron.

3. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    It's funny because I was just talking to myself about this in regards to the Beast Wars villains last week, and came to thinking that very few of them were truly evil in the proper sense of the word, namely Megatron, Tarantulas & Rampage. If anything, the latter of which was probably more devious & inherently evil than both Megatron or Tarantulas, despite his often quiet & submissive nature. In other words, he always seemed like the collected serial killer of the bunch that was just able to let his humanity drive his every day life, and one that would probably fool you into thinking he's been reformed just long enough to make it worth his while.

I mean on the other hand, Scorponok & Blackarcahnia (who later became a Maximal) were pretty much just following orders, Inferno, Terrasaur & Quickstrike were just plain crazy, and Waspinator wasn't even a villain as far as I'm concerned.

Edit - I actually like how Beast Machines Megatron (oppose to in Beast Wars) was brought up specifically, as this was when he really seemed to go over the edge, at least to me. Actually, I've always thought that all of the characters developed quite a bit in Beast Machines. I mean, Megatron broke all of the emotional borders that he once had, Cheetor & Blackarachnia grew up, Optimus & Rattrap grew tired, Silverbolt became a dick, and everyone else died.

4. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Without question.

5. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

Marvel Comics Shockwave.

He's like Josef Mengele crossed with a naval destroyer. Evil, powerful, remorseless, calculating, and willing to do anything to anyone in service to his cause. He doesn't even do it with malice, just a terrifying lack of emotion.

Mind you, IDW Shockwave is also a complete monster.

- Coeloptera

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Beast Machines Megatron for sure, though Prime Megatron comes close. One outright depopulated Cybertron and planned to eat their souls to ascend to a higher plane. The other desecrated the dead of his entire world in order to have an army to wipe out his enemies and conquer the universe. In the pilot episodes. As in, he might well top that later in the series.

7. Secretcode

Secretcode Keeper of Encarta Veteran

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    I wish I could count Unicron, but otherwise it goes to Beast Machines Megatron.

8. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    BM Megs rules!!!

9. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
  10. antapp

antapp Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    IDW Overlord is pretty grim! Also, Marvel UK Galvatron had a habit of destroying anyone in his path. And Jihaxus was hardly an angel in G2.......

11. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    I've never watched enough of the newer stuff to judge, but reading that page made me remember Galvatron from the comics, and how great (I mean evil) he was.

12. Decay_is_awesome

Decay_is_awesome Well-Known Member

he wont be a popular vote but ill say possibly motormaster.

he doesnt seem likely, hes never tried to conquer a planet or commit genocide, he has no grand agenda or ultimate plan. he just lives to personally make everyone as miserable as possible through physical and emotional torture. its not enough that the stunticons obey, he needs to abuse them in every way he can think of. he doesnt want an entire planet to rule, hed have no use for it. he only needs enough soldiers that he can personally subject them to the worst things he can think of and still have them loyal to him through fear.

there is no end for the means to justify for him, he lives his ultimate goal out every second of everyday, yelling and beating down everyone hes able to and watching them still submit to his will. hes bad enough that his dreamwave mtmte profile (written by red alert) suggested he be flat out executed. not because of the extent of his crimes or because he had a great fanatical cause to work for, simply because hes too evil to live. his sole agenda is to cause pain, misery and submission, he doesnt believe in anything beyond this and there is nothing redeeming about him. at least bm megatron has some philosophiacal reason for doing what he did. motormaster is just straight up evil.

13. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    The Predacon Megatron:
    *Steals a Cybertron relic.
    *Gain controls of a Vok ship.
    *Tries to kill off the early Humans.
    *Tries to kill the stasis lock Optimus Prime.
    *Nearly wipes out the Ark with a repair Nemesis.
    *Takes over Cybertron with a virus and steals the sparks of almost all Maximals and Predacons on the planet.
    *He ate sparks.
    *Almost became a god.
    *Would had ended Transformer life if it was not for Optimus Primal.

14. AMG

AMG Old School

Agreed.

15. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    BM Megatron
    G1 Galvatron
    Thunderwing
    Jhaxius
    Overlord
    Lockdown
    Airacnid
    Unicron

16. Prowl 2009

Prowl 2009 A Decepticons Downfall

Marvel Comics Straxus.

Even Megatron gives the guy his space.

17. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke A Man, Who Does Not Exist. TFW2005 Supporter

Greasepit, charging his fellow Deceptions for gas at these prices!! I can't think of anything more evil!

18. ShiroPrime

ShiroPrime blargh

While I would love to put down the Liege Maximo, we haven't seen him do anything outside of just looking evil. BW/BM Megatron? The f**ker almost screwed the space-time continuum nearly eradicatong the Autobots in the process, wiped out all of Cybertron to acend to godhood, and was always one step ahead of the Maximals. I think it's pretty clear who the baddest bot, to date, was.