Most Evil/Darkest Megatron

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Single Elegant Machine, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Single Elegant Machine

Single Elegant Machine Purity and order.

Perhaps this thread is a mere regurgitation of a popular thread trope, but that matters not. In this thread, I am inquiring as to not only which Megatron people believe to be the most sinister, but which Megatron exudes the darkest, most classically diabolical aura in presentation and portrayal. This spans all continuities, but primarily the animated sort.

2. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

i think G1/WFC/Prime megatron, because they all want to concveour the whole galaxy and WFC/Prime Megs controlls corrupted energon and revivies dead cybertronians.

Movie megatron is actually an hero, he just wants to save the cybertronian race, no matter what it costs.

3. Honorbound

Honorbound The Reclusive Semi-Lurker

Movie Megatron wants to use the Allspark to conquer, much like any other Megatron. He's the guy who kicked off the war that destroyed Cybertron. I'm not seeing any heroism here.

My choice for most evil Megatron is a tie between Beast Machines Megatron and Prime Megatron. BM Megatron was a genocidal, egomaniacal, cold-blooded tyrant; he practically murdered the entire Cybertronian race and captured their Sparks for his own consumption. I think that BM should have focused on that and on the battle of free will versus the slavery of the hive mind. Instead, they went technorganic.

Prime Megatron, on the other hand, is just twisted. His attitude and mannerisms communicate a mind that is utterly empty of compassion or integrity, replacing them with malice and egomania. There is literally nothing he won't do to win; not even the dead are safe from this guy.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    BM Megatron.

By Far, How many Megatrons have actually commited mass genocide in their conquest.

5. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^This x1000. Other Megatrons had something likeable or honorable about them. BW Megatron was a total douche who cared about himself and no one else and there were absolutely no redeeming qualities about him. Before anyone flames me, I'm not saying he was a bad character, quite the opposite, he was just pure evil, a total piece of shit, which is exactly what he was supposed to be. And keep in mind this was a kids show. He was the best evil Megatron ever

6. Vince

Vince Decepticon

News Credits:
    Beast Machines Megatron without a doubt, but 'Prime' Megatron looks like he might be a contender, what with reanimating hordes of corpses and verging on insanity.

7. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    And yet, what made Beast Machines Megatron so awesomely evil wasn't just the mass genocide - he was literally trying to bring about "til all are one", with the slight alteration "til all are one - with me!".

Totally, utterly evil, and yet ultimately in his mind he was doing what he felt was necessary to evolve Cybertronian life to the next level, his method of doing it was simply to sacrifice everyone else so he could ascend.

8. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

Then watch ROTF again, at the forest battle Megatrons cleary states that the wants to save the future of the cybertronian race. also megatron was mnipulated by the fallen to start the war.

9. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

BW/BM Megatron: sure we have heard that other megatrons have committed atrocities, but how many have actually killed EVERY SINGLE Transformer on Cybertron, remember he didnt just kill maximals, he did the same to his own faction, and we didnt just hear about it, we know how he did it and we see what he did with their sparks.Not to mention Back in Beast Wars he tried to alter TIME itself by attempting to destroy Humans and kill OPTIMUS PRIME.

Prime Megatron: seems to be closing in on BW/BM Megatron quickly, with the Desecration/Resurrection of Corpses with Dark Energon as being his opening gambit, but only Time will tell.

and i was going to put Movie Megatron but when you have a master, you aren't really evil, just a loyal servant.

10. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    i always loved that scene during the cybertron cartoon series with the cyber key unlocking the chain gun...and megatron going beserker apeshit on the autobots....

[​IMG]

11. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Beast Machines. No question about it. Galaxy Force closely follows.

12. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    BM Megatron. As mentioned, he was willing to commit genocide on his own race in the name of purity and power.

13. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    For me, it would have to be Megatron from Transformers: Prime. He is absolutely, utterly insane. He cares for nothing and nobody, except his own twisted goal of dominating the Universe. Even he isn't safe from his menacing methods of destruction. He's raised an army of the undead, injected himself with Dark Energon and even suggested that Starscream kill himself for the benefit of the Decepticon cause. He doesn't care who dies in the process, he just wants to achieve his goals.

Animated Megatron is a close second. He's not super extra evil like the dude mentioned above. But as Corey Burton says; "Megatron is a bully, but an elegant bully." He does pretty well, even as a decapitated head.

Movie Megatron is pretty evil. Not super evil, but evil all the same. I know he was manipulated by The Fallen to start the war, but its not like he's gonna turn good guy in Dark of the Moon just because the Fallens dead. He's bound to have some dastardly plan up his circuitry.

14. Pride21

Pride21 Honor Wisdom Virtue

I'd have to agree with BW/BM Megatron. Basically for all the aforementioned reasons. Seemed really competent, cruel, calculating, egocentric. Pretty much everything you would envision Megatron to be/encapsulate. Plus he liked having a rubber ducky in his energon bath. I know more comical then evil. The whole genocide in the name of his vision put it over the top.

Really liked movie 1 Megatron. Ruthless, vindictive, proud, and damn near unstoppable. You know you are doing something right when your enemy runs in fear by your mere presence. A shame ROTF made him far weaker. A shell of his former self for lack of a better term.

Unicron triliogy ones had their moments. Especially Armadas at the end. Always liked Energons design. Cybertons was alright nothing really stands out in my mind.

Always preferred G1 in the comics. The cartoon seemed a bit to cliche. Somewhat forgivable given it was an 80's villain.

Can't comment on Primes invision. Far to soon to pass any form of judgement.

Animated is my second favorite. I think it had to do with the good wriiting the show had. Megatron's design both alien & earth are the only one besides Prowl's that I still care for.

15. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Beast Machines Megatron by far.

16. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

And you believed him??

Many bad guys like to claim they are doing the right thing.

manipulation is irrelevant.

Many of the worlds evil doers were influenced by others.

17. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Beast Machines.

18. NexusZero

NexusZero 強度の、勇気の愛、平和。

BW/BM Megatron.

Why? Because no other Megtron committed mass friggin' genocide to get what they wanted.

19. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

beast machines megatron for sure
    as megatrons go this guy is definately the most genocidal
    he puts hitler to shame in that regard

20. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Please..that was a con by the King of the Cons! Megatron would do or say anything to get what he wants, especially to try and convince Prime of his honorable intentions-yeah sure.

Beast Machines Megs was crazy and the ultimate villian. Megs in TFPrime is/was well on his way...we shall see what happens as the series continues.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2011