Most Badass decepticon/Predacon to date

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Blitzwing2008, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Blitzwing2008

Blitzwing2008 DJD

Ebay:
    Who do u think is the most badass Decepticon/Predacon this involves all of the series and comics as well lots to choose from and i think that personally either straxus or even under base powered starcream were the top

2. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Beast Wars Waspinator, he can be crushed, flatten, shot at, blown to part, and shocked and still keep on going. As much parts he had lost over that war, he could probably build his own clone army.

3. Nope

Nope Conehead

News Credits:
    Beast Wars Quickstrike. Sure, he's not physically opposing, but he'll never back down from a chance to "kick someones keister".

4. Blitzwing2008

Blitzwing2008 DJD

Ebay:
    Very true i doubt any decepticon/predacon could withstand the punishment he went through

5. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Animated shockwave. He killed most of the elite guard plus the autobot leader! He is like the evil solid snake of transformers.

6. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    No one said Scourge yet? Where am I??

7. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    G1 Shockwave comic.

8. rob_charb

rob_charb Well-Known Member

I'm sure this discussion will quickly turn into a Scourge lovefest, especially if Kickback gets involved. :D 

Animated Megatron was pretty hardcore. He caused untold amounts of problems for the Autobots when he was just a head! After he got his body back, he was pretty damn badass.

9. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    Techniccly this thread needs to be edited.

1) Badesa = as in apperancec or 2) Badass = what they did in show or comic.

I see Scourge get alot of love in the apperance but he did not do crap in the RID show and therefore should not even be mentioned in the other category.

10. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    More than twenty years on, Marvel Comics Shockwave remains a tough act to follow.

11. Paladine

Paladine Well-Known Member

Devil Z is pretty badass. Trying to destroy all the humans on Earth and all. Beating up on his own Decepticons minions.

12. AMG

AMG Old School

G1 movie Galvatron.

13. Proxima

Proxima Goddess of Darkness

I would have to say it's toss up between Scourge from RiD and Shockwave

14. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  15. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Decepticon: Shockwave. The only Predacon that matters to me is THE Predacons and Predaking.

16. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    For me it's a toss-up between RiD Scourge and BW Rampage.

17. Tripredacus

Tripredacus K-Mart-ian Legend

News Credits:
    I seem to recall that Animated Starscream's first appearance was pretty intense. Too bad he didn't keep it up, but then again the series would have probably ended too soon. Devil Gigatron wasn't too shabby either.

18. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Let's ask ourselves which Decepticon/Predacon leaders actually defeated their enemies, only to be stopped by a circumstance they could not possibly have stopped or predicted?

Shockwave (G1, Marvel) comes pretty close. His only discernible mistake was not accounting for Ratchet, and underestimating the lengths to which Megatron would go to depose him. After all the Autobots were revived, he got pretty close to beating them again but events were just too unpredictable after that. Later, he did manage to get Megatron out of the way with nothing other than a few well-placed words and a ruse.

Galvatron (G1, comics) not only had a good plan in Target:2006, but was far too powerful for any Autobot to plausibly defeat him. He was only hampered by his hesitance to alter the timeline too much, as well as Unicron's blatant, universe-warping cheating. Later on, he joined up with Megatron and beat the slag out of nearly all of the comic's Transformers single-handed. He was kind of doomed from the start by the time-rift, but otherwise his only mistake was instinctively taking a shot for Megatron, losing half his face, and promptly going insane.

Starscream (comic, G1) for the Underbase saga...but his only real bad ass moment was fooling all of the factions into fighting each other long enough for him to get the Underbase. Once he got it, he acted so stupid that even with his immense power, he didn't do nearly as much damage as he could have.

Bludgeon (comic, G1) was possibly the most natural and rational leader that the Decepticons ever had. He didn't actually make any mistakes, he outmaneuvered the Autobots like it was child's play, and was only defeated by the fact that a crazy man who thought he was Optimus Prime actually WAS Optimus Prime, and woke up a giant Autobot who had the power of Jesus. Bludgeon had no way of calling ANY of that...he didn't even meet Hi-Q. His death in G2 at the hands of Megatron could be argued to be a mistake, but it's not like surrendering and giving control of his troops to a known psychopath is "badass" either.

Megatron (Beast Wars, animation) His fatal flaw is a recurring tendency to underestimate his opponents (Primal and Dinobot). Despite that, as we all know, he got within inches of total victory every season finale. In fact, he would absolutely have won in Season 1 after he tricked Primal into suicide, were it not for the utterly unpredictable Transmetal Wave. He also had no way to predict Dinobot's treachery in the Season 3 finale, or the presence of a shuttle aboard the Ark. Finally, in Beast Machines he'd conquered Cybertron before the Earth Maximals showed up, an event he could have predicted but not prevented.

Bludgeon and Megatron II seem to fit my criteria best. They didn't lose through incompetence, only through writer's fiat!

19. Cungitron

Cungitron Destroyer of Worlds

News Credits:
    Tough one.
    Either Sixshot, Thunderwing or Predaking.
    G1 movie Galvatron was badass too.

20. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    BW Rampage, Animated Shockwave and Megatron. G1 Scorponok.