Most Awe Inspiring Moment

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Such Heroic Nonsense, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Such Heroic Nonsense

Such Heroic Nonsense No!

For me, outside one or two impressive transformations, a lower key one really. But it was, without question, the moment I realised I needed to stop worrying about Bay - in the prologue towards the end of Prime's narration.

We see the flaming Allspark, ablaze like some translucent spinning meteorite headed directly for our atmosphere as Cullen says the words in deep bass vocal:

"... earth ..... but it was already too late."

over the shifting metallic title.

I think for me, weird as it might sound, that was the greatest few seconds I had watching this flick, and the realisation that the power and the mythos of TF would not be lost.

The tone was awesome, the operatic, choral score was giving me chills; it was everything I'd wanted from an opening sequence and more.

So your most awe inspiring moments please? No matter how long or brief.

2. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Optimus Prime transformation + Autobot introduction.

3. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm undecided over 3 scenes...

1. Bumblebee standing so heroic as Sam walks up to him; and

2. The Autobots crashing landing on earth.

3. Optimus and the Autobots were examining Sam's great grandfather's glasses and then saying "freedom is the right of all sentient beings".

4. Optimus struggling to get up...when he says, "its just you and me, Megatron" and the "one shall stand and one shall fall speech".

Optimus stole the show for me! XD

4. bushboy

bushboy Hardcore Decepticon

Starsceam vs. the jets

5. Salvanis

Salvanis Probably not a true fan.

Definitely, definitely Starscream vs. the other F22s. That scene in particular had me in goosebumps, literally, from frame one. THAT is how transforming should be used in battle. It made me think that maybe, possibly, a live-action Macross could work, at least from a choreography angle.

Also, the Bumblebee vs. Barricade rumble/chase, especially Barricade's running transformation. I just wish they would've shown more of the fight.

6. JediAJ

JediAJ Well-Known Member

It made me think that maybe, possibly, a live-action Macross could work, at least from a choreography angle.

Now That would be very cool...

7. deymasc

deymasc Well-Known Member

For me:

Jazz's transformation before jumping onto Brawl.
    Starscream's attack on the F22's.
    Ironhide's flipping transformation.
    All of Blackout's transformation scenes...he was just badass!
    The highway chase/transformation/battle sequence.

Those are just a few...there are sooo many more!

8. meggatron

meggatron Banned

Parts that i thought were REALLY cool, where when BB slams into barricade, gets the kids out of there, Barricade starts to run after him, jumps into car form and takes off.

Also another is when Blackout lands, shoots, gets a few things shot at him, jumps backflips and turns into the heli- and takes off.

Starscream fighting the F-22s was AWSOME

AND the best to me was simply when they are fighting in the city, and Optimus FINALLY shows up threw the ally.
    Where was he anyways?

9. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Barricade interrogating Sam - that was awesome seeing he face right up in Sam's face yelling at him - I wish that scene had gone on longer.

The Optimus Prime introduction was pretty damn cool too.

10. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Is that the part where he jump/transforms over Sam's head? If you look carefully I think Ironhide either uses a car as a shield or throws it at Blackout who shoots it.

11. NIDARAM12

NIDARAM12 Robot art guy

News Credits:

That whole part from BB walking back from trashing Barricade, to his "Any more questions" all through the Autobots arrival, reformatting, and introduction, was one of the most awesome sequences ever!

That scene with them hanging out on the dam had some great lines- my second favorite because it was just Autobot banter and they all looked SO FREAKING REAL. Especially Ratchet- its like the Hulk, for some reason CG just looks better in broad daylight.

On that note, the scene under the bridge where Jazz is talking about saving BB was great too.

12. Chimeran

Chimeran Well-Known Member

Agreed. I especially liked the music that was playing during the fall to Earth.

13. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

all the autobots landing and picking forms whas the most inspiring for me.

14. meggatron

meggatron Banned

OH another great part for me, was....
    "When I get that feeling, I need sexual Healing" -Marvin Gaye
    and
    "Baby come back, Even a fool could see, there was something..." -Player

15. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    ironhide's rocket jump.

16. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    I agree with the original poster that when the title came up after Prime's line I thought "oh shit it's on" and was further assured when Blackout transformed.

I NEED to see it again. Because right now I can't pinpoint a small part of the film, for me I just feel like after BB starts following Sam on his mom's bike there is like a straight hour of pure AWSOMENESS the highlight of which is the arrival of the Autobots. Like others have said, the landing, the score, the introductions, just perfect IMO.

17. King Starscream

King Starscream <b><font color=blue>The Royal Seeker</font></b> Veteran

News Credits:
    The best parts for me are when we hear Cullen narrate the beginning. I was thinking that HE STILL GOT IT!! Another was the whole introduction of the rest of the Autobots. The music right up to the point where Optimus transforms right in front of Sam and Mikeala was just pure goosebumped awesome. Then it was Bonecrusher's transformation. That has to be one of the most innovative and purely mind blowing ways of showing off a transformation sequence. The only thing that was missing were the speed lines and the big giant Decepticon symbol in the back as he does an anime pose :p  The last part had to be Prime's big entrance into the final battle. Him just showing up fashionably late, transforming and doing the 'BRING IT' pose.