More upclose pics of Cybertron Unicron

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Heat Guy, May 16, 2006.

1. Wheels

Wheels Cammy's Boy Toy

Oh man! Where to begin?! :cool: 

The skull face may be linked to the Unicron head included with Primus, or in my world it will be. :D 

The fan made crab-tank mode is just too cool to not be official, and the base/altar contraption is fitting not only visually but character-wise as well. :thumb 

All in all, I love this toy for both the character and character development/continuation, and the play value as well. :rock 

2. useless

useless Completely Unreasonable TFW2005 Supporter

I think what will follow the movie line will either be a continuation of the movie storyline/universe or a completely new continutity.

I think the Armadaverse continuity will be finished with Cybertron, and IMO its quite possible that'll be it for the Unicron/Primus theme for a bit as well.

3. Autobus Prime

Autobus Prime Transit Former

GC:

Not just dead - it looks like Unicron was rebuilt from his remains! Compare C-Megs and C-Uni's arms...veeery similar, and much more like each other than either is like A/E-Unicron's arms. Compare their boots - both have three square 'sawteeth', rounded sides, and upward-projecting knee-spikes. Also note that their shouulders both have three circular designs in the curved recess - A/E-cron doesn't have these.

The head and chest design owe something to Unicron but also resemble Sideways'; however, the head isn't totally unlike C-Megs', who had horns too. The Sideways resemblance is interesting, too -- could Unicron have 'kitbashed' his new form from the remnants of Galvy and Sideways? Gruesome!

It seems to me the designers gave Unicron some Galvatron armor--so not only do we have Megatron's lust for power eventually giving Unicron a way to re-embody himself, we also have a way for Megs to perhaps come back in a manner similar to the Straxus clone storyline from the Marvel UK comics. I am almost sure nothing will ever come of this.

Still, it's a neat design feature.