More Than Meets The Eye

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Constructasaur, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Constructasaur

Constructasaur Well-Known Member

I have the mtmte profile books published by Dreamwave. I have seen that IDW have published them, now that they have taken over the rights.
    Does anyone know if the contents of the IDW ones are different? I was wondering if the bios have changed to fit in with IDW's take on them, and if they include any more characters such as Drift, or the female Autobots.

Anyone know???[/I]

2. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Personally I don't know for sure, but I'd imagine the written content and art would remain the same. Changing all those profiles would be a pointless extra cost of time and money. Putting these out again is just an easy way to score more money. Besides, if IDW's Beast Wars profile books are anything to go by then them changing the DW ones would probably make them worse.
    As for adding their own characters in, I suppose it's possible if it's just a few, but there would come a point that it would be costing more than they'd want to.

Aha - my 'answer' probably didn't help at all! :p 

3. Boulder

Boulder Rock Lord

They're exactly the same.

(Which means that most of the characters in the first quarter of the alphabet still have "no known weakness" even if one is spelled out in the profile.)

4. Magnus' Mate

Magnus' Mate Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yep, exactly the same, still based on Dreamwave's crap-a-rama continuity I'm afraid.

Some nice pictures though.