More Than Meets The Eye RPG Recruitment #1

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Galvanitro, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Well, everyone, the players of Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye (Season 1), have finished what could be called an episode or section, and are looking for new players! We'd love to have you!

These are the current players:
    Galvanitro (Plays Megatron, Sara Garner, Matt Walker, Laura Walker and any NPC characters necessary to the story)
    Trans+Crazy (Plays Barricade)
    UnicronFTW (Plays Devastator, its seperate parts, Lockdown, Aaron Flynn, and The Chad)
    Im_No_Hero (Plays Punch/Counterpunch and Shockwave)
    Ironarm (Plays Springer, and Paul Robinson)
    Tf_rocks (Plays Jetfire)
    Takeout (Plays Bludgeon)
    AlphaOmegaBlurr (Plays Drift)

These Characters Are Taken and cannot be picked:

Springer, Punch/Counterpunch, Jetfire, Drift, Megatron, Shockwave, Barricade, Bludgeon, Lockdown, and Devastator

These Characters were NPC'd and have some backround in the story that you'll have to check if you decide to play as one of them, but they are available:

Optimus Prime (Classics + G3 Trailer), Soundwave (G1), Ravage (G1), Laserbeak (G1)

If you want to join just reply and say what characters you want to be. While it is advised that you read all that has happened, those who don't will be provided with a summary. Joining and character selection is on a first come, first serve basis. You are allowed up to three Transformer, and two human characters (A combiner counts as two Transformers).

If you want to have a human, please us this template for them:

Name:
    Ideas For Getting This Character Involved With The Story:

That's everything. We will be accepting up to 4 new players. Hope to see you in the RPG!

2. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Episode 1 Summary (Posts #2 through #159):

The Decepticons performed a scouting mission, but the Autobots found out and chased them out of the town, capturing Drift in the process. Drift was able to escape from the Decepticons, along with doing some damage to Barricade and Megatron. At the same time, a Transformer named Lockdown appeared and was chased by the police until he was cornered by three police cars. The police attempted to arrest him when they realised that he was Transformer, and not a friendly one as he destroyed one of the police cars, and badly injured one of the higher ups, an attractive 27 year-old named Laura Walker, the older sister of Matt Walker, one of the soldiers who worked with the NEST Alliance. Lockdown then proceeded to be chased by an Autobot named Jetfire, and through the course of their fight, and bomb was dropped, blowing up a large part of the city.

Lockdown has dissappeared however, and now the Autobots have been blamed for the attacks. The United States army came to arrest the Autobots, but with help from their new teenage allies, Sara, Chad, Paul, and Aaron, along with a distraction by Matt, the Autobots escaped. The Autobots base camp is now in a clearing in the middle of a large forest near the city. Matt Walker has been taken into custody by the army, and freeing him is near the top of the Autobot priority list as is finding Lockdown. The Decepticons on the other hand are nearing the time to begin a series of global strikes, beginning with attack San Deigo just in time for the SDCC (San Diego Comic-Con), when the city is at it's peak population level.

3. Titanic X

Titanic X Believe in the future!

Count me in!

Name: Terra White
    Occuptation: US Naval Officer Aircraft carrier captain
    Ideas For Getting This Character Involved With The Story: Decepticon attack on the US Naval base in San Diego.

4. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

I shall take my return! A W.A.R.S once again,but not only that,im gonna bring Towline,but thats not all! im gonna use Mindwipe (in his Rotf body,with Skystalker) and offcourse Armada Hotshot (in his universe toy body,but with some new upgrades.)

5. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Titanic_X: Awesome! Are you sure you don't want to do a Transformer..

Mr.Soundmeister: Do you think you could take off one character, because the rule is that you can't have more than 3 characters.

6. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

ill remove hot shot and towline then. ill use them in a later rp episode.

7. Titanic X

Titanic X Believe in the future!

I'm sure. Besides, with the Autobots blamed for the attacks, someone's gonna need to hold off the Decepticons when they are attacking, right? :p 

8. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    I'll join. Can I be Starscream and Bumblebee?

9. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Yep, you can, Challenger!

10. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

is there a section that explains the rules? sounds cool, but how does it work?

what is the Timeline and stuff? Could I be "Powermaster Wheelimus Prime and Dan?"

It will probably take me some time to catch upon your previous chapters,so its cool if you dont need me for this round. Still wouldnt mind seein what its about

thanks

11. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
  12. Tampalicious

well, can I get in on this round then? I think I see what its all about.

I want to be either Hot Rod or Tracks or RID Sideburn

human character name : Emvy or V for short
    idea for why in story: Tracks or Sideburn is her bodygaurd. She's hot (mexican/el salvadorian), but not a princess type girl, she is hard, jaded, doesnt really like men. Just her robot. lol! Well...most of the time....

13. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    All three are available, so need you to pick one or more from the ones you said. But, yes you can join, that's the point of the topic!

We got enough people now! So, we'll be starting episode 2 tonight.

Oh, and Tampa, just have the one, two, or three guys (however many of those three you wanna do) with the girl. They'll get contacted by Prime near the beginning.

14. Tampalicious

sweet!

EDIT: I will use all three

15. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    So which ones do you want to do?

16. Tampalicious

all three, Hot Rod is their head guy, and the girl is mainly with Sideburn