More than meets the eye question

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I remember after episode 3 of More Than Meets The Eye i remember Jazz saying come one we have a ship of our own to repair, and then OP told Spike come one Spike it's almost time to blast off as they were going to Cybertron. But why question is why havent they returned back as episode 4 started Cliffjumper, Prime and Ironhide talking but no trip to Cybertron. Does anybody knows as to why??

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Contunuity Errors and Plot Holes my friend.

That most likely answer i can give. Also the Space Bridge was built near around that time so i guess they chose to not follow up on it or something like that.

3. Switch625

Switch625 "Up, up, and away!"

At the time, as far as anybody knew, that was the end of it. It wasn't until the mini-series was finished and had already aired that it got picked up for a full season.

4. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We EXIST!

News Credits:
    I always figured there was some sort of catastrophic error or damage that they didn't find until trying to fire it up, such as the hull integrity wasn't as good as they thought, and it wasn't important enough to note in the episodes afterward because it was kind of obvious when they showed stalactites and rocks intersecting the ship.

--Moony

5. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

This is the real world answer.

6. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    In fiction, this is what I would think. They probably didn't think the ark space capable again. (not surprising really since inside the ark there were just bits of the mountain visible. Even if they had got her out of the mountain I doubt it would have been able to get up into the air after what it went through crashing into the mountain (twice retroactively in Beast Wars)

7. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Per the original script for the next episode, "Countdown to Extinction", the ship was repaired and they were literally about to blast off the next day, but then the Decepticons returned.

8. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    As it turned out, the engine wouldn't start. The power would SPIKE, but that was it. Altho they had a spare SPARKPLUG they discovered they needed a new ALTERNATOR. Since the Ark was built 4 million years earlier, spare parts would not be obtainable. While the ship was considered a true CLASSIC, its days of flying the UNIVERSE was over and wasn't gonna fly this GENERATION any more. Not even a new CHIP would make the engine run.

9. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I see what you did there.