More RH scene packs ideas?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by tfan123, Jan 12, 2010.

1. tfan123

tfan123 Well-Known Member

I was looking at my recently bought ROTF RH "Battle for the Fallen" set, and was wondering, who would love to see more for ROTF or any other universe. I'd love to see:
    ROTF Megatron Ressurection (all 4 constructicons, ravage, and dead megatron)
    ROTF Ravage Deployment (Soundwave satelite mode, Ravage in alt mode, and Reedman)
    Movie 1 Decepticon Meeting (Bonecrusher, Brawl, Blackout, Barricade all in vehicle, and Starscream in robot)

2. Cyber-Kun

Cyber-Kun UNLEASHED!

News Credits:
    I like the first one, although they'd probably include the resurrected Megatron as opposed to the dead body

3. tfan123

tfan123 Well-Known Member

I thought of more:
    ROTF Prime Badass Transformation (Jolt, Ratchet, Battle Damage Prime from first movie, and Jetfire)

4. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    I second this! Jetfire severally needs and RH.

5. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    I have an idea for a couple of G1 scene set from the 1986 movie:

One will stand, One will fall: Optimus Prime, Megatron ( both battle damaged) , Kup and Hot Rod

No Matter the Cost/ Death of Optimus Prime : Dying prime on the examining table ( with open chest showing the matrix), Ultra Magnus,Arcee, Perceptor, Kup, Hot Rod, Springer, Blurr and Daniel

6. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    Starscream's Coronation! C'mon! Constructicons with trumpets! That SCREAMS Robot Heroes!

7. The_Black_Sheep

The_Black_Sheep Willyna...

News Credits:
    What I'd luv to see would be a G1-Ark scene! :D  Give us Ratchet, Wheeljack, Sideswipe, Astrotrain, Trailbreaker, Hoist etc. Oh & the Ark should be made out of plastic w/ lights & sounds. That would be awesome! :thumb 

8. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Maybe one of the forest fight - Prime, Megatron, Starscream, and Grindor simply packed together to make $$$$.

Or how bout the NEST briefing - Prime in a standing bot mode, w/ Galloway or Epps with Ratchet or someone in vehicle mode.

I'd like to see one of Animated.

Maybe the battle on Decepticon Air - Safeguard and Blitzwing or Lugnut in vehicle mode, Prime and Sentinel in weird poses in robot mode.

How bout the scene in Beast Wars: Coming of Fuzors Pt. I - Dinobot and Rattrap in robot mode, Megatron and Silverbolt or Quickstrike in beast mode.

9. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    I love Robot Heroes to death, bought every one of them, but the scene packs for ROTF were a huge disappointment. Between the humans and vehicles, they were barely worth it. They would've been better off using that space to make or repaint more actual, I dunno, ROBOT Heroes?