More official photos from Amazon

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Nevermore, May 23, 2017.

1. John TheDestroyer

John TheDestroyer Cognitive ability of a rock

News Credits:
    I thought it was confirmed Dragonstorm would get a leader class?

2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    To be fair it's a fair assumption to think Dragonstorm would be a new take on Prime's version of Predaking like how some people assume he would be Megatron's new alt mode before we found out who he really is. I mean those had happen before in the brand before TLK so it was fair to theorize about them.

Thing is not everyone believes that movie adaptations of anything will be the most definitive one all be all version ever especially if what they adapted put them off big time. Are they the most well known though? Oh most certainly but that still doesn't change that not everyone will find any change or adaptation to be their favourite if not outright hate it. Like how some Marvel fans aren't too crazy about everything the MCU does if not outright dislike it's approach. We should keep that in mind because while the movies do things I like better then other TF series that doesn't mean it's the definitive for me. It's more like among the most well known and iconic TF series out that alongside G1. You are most certainly right about people will always be furious and mad no matter what the TF movies do though so that's why I'm not mad about the TF movies doing their own things like new characters and all that because I like that it's not afraid to try something different every now and then and makes me excited to see what new characters will be brought into the TF franchise.

Besides Dragonstorm visually wise anyway honestly has more in common with Cybertron Scourge/Galaxy Force Flame Convoy since that character actually has three heads in dragon mode whereas Prime Predaking only has one head so if Dragonstorm was named someone else it would be based off of Cybertron Scourge.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Chillyn

Chillyn Resist

The movie verse toys don't like to push the bad guys. Little Johny needs to look up to bumble bee lol

4. RazorclawX

RazorclawX Campaign Oracle

And not Cybertron Scourge? Scourge actually was a three headed dragon and Prime Predaking wasn't.

• Like Like x 2
  5. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Well people were also thinking about him too me included. I forgot to place that there in the post.

6. combinerlover

combinerlover MONSTRUCTOR's BFF ;)

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    It was , I think . But I personally enjoy the voyagers more for some reason .

7. ultramagnus80

ultramagnus80 Banned

You sure that Draqgonstorm is a one step? Never seen one with a removable tail. Looks like a three step changer to me.

8. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    He's a Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer. He's a HUGE toy, but classified as a 1-Step.

9. Astrus Prime

Astrus Prime Well-Known Member

Scorn looks a lot less boxy in these new pictures than the first time around. Seeing as I missed the Deluxe I definitely want this Voyager.

Still not going in on one-Steps as much as I love Dragonstorm. If there is a Leader coming it cannot come fast enough.