More of the same for TF3?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Superion33, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Superion33

Superion33 Banned

Come on guys! Lets give 'em a popcorn movie for the ages that they will remember. More robots. More explosions. More hot chicks! More, more, more! Even more of ths same plot! More of the same humor! More of the same characterization! More of the wonderful dialogue! TF raked in a ton of cash, why fix something that isn't broke? We got ourselves a toy marketing machine! Make as many more movies as we can and lets milk the consumers dry.

It seems to be working after all. People are still lining up to pay to see TFs. So that must mean they really like it. Lets keep giving them more of it.

2. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    So far, it looks like the money of the masses will make TF3 possible.

3. Blackout

Blackout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just hope to see some incarnation of Predaking in TF3

4. BR4DSH4W

BR4DSH4W Active Member

People are lining up to watch it because the first was really good and they want to see how the plot developed, If TF3 is anything like TF2, It will flop badly...

5. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    All that TF3 really needs is a little bit more story than a wrestling match.

6. Superion33

Superion33 Banned

Alright, lets do it. Ok, time to pop out new ideas for TF3. First order of the day - the stereotyped robots:

I say 3 van-bots that turn into attitude-flaring femme bots that go
    mmmmm-hmmmm, you say it gurlfren!" while they look you up and down. Thats gotta be a classic stereotype that people will love. Maybe give em hair extensions and clip on nails too.

Then I would say we HAVE to bring in Perceptor - as the nerd bot. And of course he HAS to have glasses with the white tape in the middle. Thats a must - and voiced preferably by Screech or Erkel.

As far as the plot -

Lets start off with Sam on Vacation and then his mom catches him and Mikaela and gets all crazed about having sex and then the hilarity ensues while she is all over Sam's dad. The action scene to go alon with that will be the Van-bots fighting Bludgeon - who turns into the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile. And Simmons states how thats one big weiner! Comedic gold right thurr!

Then Sam and Mikaela are called to Washington, DC by the President because only they have the knowledge to stop the evil bad guy. and then they talk about stuff and Soundwave attacks and rips off Ironhide's head but then Ratchet uses the Well of the Allspark to drive him off.

But then they used up the Well of Allspark - their last defense against the Decepticons till Wheels tells them that an even more powerful weapon called the Oracle is located at the Taj Mahal. And that an ancient TF had hid it there many years ago.

Then the Stunticons show up with the Fast and Furious crowd but Simmons destroys them with the US Army's (T) awesome kick ass space laser.

And then Sam uses the matrix that he has in his sock and joins it with his grandpa's glasses and is able to activate the oracle and kill Unicron.

The end.

7. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I hear that, minus the sarcasm. The movie franchise is a juggernaut of success for the brand we all care about. The first TF movie was staggeringly profitable, spawned the most successful toy sales in the history of TFs, and created the greatest visibility and public recognition TFs have enjoyed since early G1. On top of all that, they managed to satisfy a decent chunk of the fanbase, myself included.

So yeah, full steam ahead TF3! Bay needs more fan tears to pressure wash his solid gold driveway. :lol 

8. roy_flagg00

roy_flagg00 I want more life....

Hells YEA!
    when do you start filming?

9. Superion33

Superion33 Banned

Preach the truth, mah brother! Halleluah and Amen and all that Jazz.

But the focus on is how to give the people more. Lets not stray too far from the template. It should be along the same lines as TF1 and TF2. We got the stereotype bots. Now, what else. I got the MacGuffins and Deus Ex Machinas - the Well of All Sparks and the Oracle. Do you think we should have a couple more? The first one had 2 - the glasses and the Allspark. The second one had the Matrix, the shard of the Allspark, and the big bad evil thingy that would destroy the world. I say to keep with the trend we need AT LEAST 4 MacGuffins or Deus Ex Machinas.

Energon?

Plasma Chamber?

10. Superion33

Superion33 Banned

Its on like Donkey Kong! Lets start filming tomm. Meet up at my place. We need to go get some ROTF toys first and then we can use the toys to make the movie. I think if I shake the camera a lot people won't be able to know that they're just toys and not CGI! Win!

11. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Let's see.....Bay got $200 million to make Revenge of the Fallen; just 50 million more than what he used to make the first movie. That added 50 million was able to animate a LOT of things in ROTF. Just think, if Bay gets $300 million or so for Transformers 3......*orgasm* :drool: 

12. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    First cost $151 million, second cost $195 million, I don't think Bay would let the third break the $250 million barrier, he's not the guy to go overbudget and overschedule. But with just that more money, TF3 will probably have more spectacle than films far more expensive than it.

13. the (H)i(GH)con

the (H)i(GH)con raver-in-diguise

That's the funniest shit I heard all day! Will you hire me to do the 'splosions? I love blowing stuff up.

14. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think there's a chance taht TF3 will have a different tone and rhythm, due to the chance of the writers not wanting to come back/ not being able to.

15. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

I love you man.

16. Superion33

Superion33 Banned

Oh noes! Not Orci and Kurtzman, we gotta start a pool going to get enough donations to Keep O&C! Not one single person in this world has their knack for plot or characterization!

17. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Oh God Superion...you had me rolling with that first post. :lol 

18. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

I heart this thread.

19. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

News Credits:
    Wait, did you say Jazz? Is he coming back now? Huzzah!

But the way I see it, now that they've put the Fallen into the mix, it'll be hard to bring in a tougher bad guy, besides of course Unicron.

I think we should get some G1 references, but not too many of them. Characterizations would be a bit hard, because they'd need to bring in more robots (To Sell Toys!). So that'll be a problem.

We should definately get different writers too. The Beast Wars guys maybe? I dunno.

20. butz

butz slippery when wet

How is this not trolling? At least that looney conspiracy thread the other side has going on is kinda justified because in some sad way I think he actually believes that crap... but this? You're just trying to start a fight.