More movieverse 3rd party accessories + upgrades

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Sideswipe91, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Sideswipe91

Sideswipe91 Autobot warrior

Ebay:
    The Leader Starscream jet accessory is the only decent movieverse add-on I've seen. I'd really like to see more. In a dream world i'd love to see:

Leader optimus weapon pack - consists of every weapon we've optimus use in the films, particularly his latest handheld gun.

Leader Ironhide Weapon pack - Consists of Movie-Accurate arm cannons and Heavy iron and heavy iron 2.0 (the ones on his back in DOTM)

Sidearm Sideswipe Weapon pack - Consists of bigger, movie-accurate head to put on ball joint after transformed, two movie-accurate blasters as seen in ROTF and DOTM (Ironhide catches one) and Clip-on blades

Ratchet weapon pack - Consists of his buzzsaw arm, laser arm he uses on bumblebee in tf1 and his hand cannon we see in all 3 films

Someone would be getting my money if this happens! What would you guys like to see?

2. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    None of it if they will take away from classics upgrades.

The only thing that would be nice would be the weapon packs, made in 5mm peg holes so I can add it to my classics.

3. theestampede

theestampede Wandering Artist

News Credits:
    a good weapons pack would be sweet.