More inner-city battles?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by ArtistOfWar59, Dec 24, 2011.

1. ArtistOfWar59

ArtistOfWar59 Stunticon

Does anybody else feel that the desert setting is getting kind of old? I mean, most of the battles have been in a rocky desert. If anything, I would love to see the robots duke it out in the town the kids live in. I'm not saying move to some big Metropolis, but one thing I love about TF1 and TF3 is collateral damage caused to the city. Not only, but they can use the enviorment to their advantage.

So what do you guys think?

2. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    While that would certainly be interesting it can't really be done without making the entire world know that these giant living robots are stomping around. While I'd like them to find out someday I don't think it should happen as early as season 1.

Season 2 on the other hand I can definitely see it happening and I hope it does. Picture this, Megatron attacks a city for some reason, and he sends out Optimus as the field leader. Even if the Bots get him back on their side his credibility is effectively destroyed so people will never trust him. That would make things very difficult for the Bots.

3. Slipstreamer 8

Slipstreamer 8 Well-Known Member

this, did anybody forget cheylbrol (sorry for spelling)

4. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I wouldn't be suprised if the Inner city battles happen around Season 2 or at the end of it!:)  I'd love to see it happen myself,because it would make it all the more epic!:D  That's what I liked in the Transformers movies!

I'm sure they will have that eventully!:thumb 

5. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    That type of professional writing for a cartoon is probably too much for us to expect. It will probably be something simpler.

6. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    This.

Plus, well, the budget. While I've been impressed so far with the animation (it's been getting better all season, compare Optimus in Darkness Rising to One Shall Rise), it does have it's limits. There won't be people running around screaming like in the films. Unless Hasbro pumps Prime with a bigger budget, it'll be more rocky desert I'm afraid.

7. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

At this point in the story, it wouldn't be a good idea. They're still keeping everything a secret for the humans. I hope the humans get to learn about the Transformers though.

But still, the Autobots are in the middle of nowhere, so I'd like to see there base get destroyed or just move to another base, close to a big city.

8. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    How about a abandoned Ghost Town?

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Hell Yes. One that was abandoned because of a Dark Energon contimation.

10. Slipstreamer 8

Slipstreamer 8 Well-Known Member

didn't anybody remeber THE EP WITH BREAKDOWN AND SILAS, :peoples: 

11. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think it would be a good idea but I don't think the humans are ready to mention that autobots and decepticons are on earth just yet.

Give it some time,,,maybe toward the end of season 2 or in the beginning of season 3.

12. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Inner-city battles? I don't know about that. After all, inner-city life and inner-city pressure can cause the concrete jungle to start to get to you. The 'Bots might not survive. </FlightoftheConchords>

But seriously, as Kostya said, unless you want the cat out of the bag, inner-city battles are probably out of the question, with the exception of the abandoned Chernobyl incident.

But here's to hoping! Maybe we will eventually.