More info from toy fair 2010 including mp grimlock, sdcc blaster and uni straxus!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by galvascream, Feb 14, 2010.

1. darrenmea9

darrenmea9 Well-Known Member

im sooooo pissed!!!

wy da hell does hasbro do this 2 us!! wut the hell is that?is that elita 1? from th movie? the other sister? the supost to be diffrent mold! im sorry hasbro bbut thatss jus freaken cheap. and shes black! her cgi model is pink an dlooks total diff! and her now cannon arm is supost 2 be a wheel wid hans not a canon arm!! i think hasbro jus scrued up again,

2. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:

Its not a giant car. In fiction, the torso car will be the same size as the others but would grow in size when it transforms to robot mode and combined mode. Obviously the toys can't do that so we just get the correct size of the robot mode and combined form. But I do agree that a larger vehicle as the torso would have suited better so that there was no mass/size shifting involved.

Also, Deluxe is the only size class for Generations. No Voyager, no Ultra, not even any Scouts or Legends. Its a simple case of doing Darkmount at a deluxe size or not doing him at all.

3. blackout501st

blackout501st ultimate enforcing hound

dam.. what a letdown with elita.. i was really hoping for a new mold. but no.. a fucking repaint.. ruins the whole thing. :( 

but as for everything else, really digging it all. the incecticon looks awesome, the tripple changer looks awesome, that new voyager prime looks ok, and im digging that new sideswipe and hailstorm. always liked missile truck transformers.

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Got some sweet choices there.

I so want SDCC Blaster, MP Grimlock, Insecticon, Sidearm, Sideswipe, and Sea Attack Ravage. Might consider getting Elita-1 and Straxus.

The others, I'll pass.

5. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    the way people are surprised about elita-one being a repaint REALLY suprises me.....heck we were told FROM THE VERY BEGINNING that she would be a repaint of chromia

i can't find the source, but when hasbro was asked about the sisters they said the third one would be a repaint of Chromia and they would be able to combinded

6. MattoMogwai

MattoMogwai Some Robot in Disguise

As soon as battle blades prime comes out over here in UK, I am buying him.

And insecticon.:D 

7. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    WOW new remold of Sideswipe looks sweet!. Voyager prime as well

8. yuujin-mikeru

yuujin-mikeru What's a Tu-Ran-Su-Fo-Ma?

News Credits:
    That new Voyager OP is great!

Now I can keep Leader OP combined with Leader Jetfire and still have a nice OP to face off with Voyager Megatron. Can't wait.

I hope Elita-1 turns out to be just a Chromia repaint and not the actual 3rd Arcee Bike Sister.

9. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

How about the fact that the color isn't even close to the CGI model AND the Arcee mold could pass as a better 3rd Sister than Chromia?

Not to mention that Hasbro has said something different almost everytime they were asked about Elita-1/Flareup/Moonracer/whatever...

10. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    Darkmounts weapon has a definite Megatron origins energon pick axe feel to it, badassery!

11. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't think I ever read that she'd be a straight-up repaint. And it makes very little sense that she'd combine effectively, essentially having a redundant 'bot thrown in. She was, if anything, going to be a retool. But she's not even that.

12. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i can't say anything about the color or the fact that arcee was a better choice, i just know that after they said Elita-1 was going to be a repaint of chromia, they NEVER changed from that statement, and it seems they kept with the plan

i wished i could find the report to show you guys

13. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Power Cores FTW

14. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

Like I've said elsewhere, I don't really mind the idea of Elita1 being a repaint. It's the fact it's the wrong repaint.

*cough, cough*
    [​IMG]

15. MekaGojira3k

MekaGojira3k Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm more excited for that insecticon than anything else.

16. prime13

prime13 UCHUU KITAAAA

News Credits:
    Sidearm Sideswipe, eh? Looks like what the original should've been.

17. Chap

Chap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Darkmount, instant Buy! Very cool.

I wonder if Legends Long Haul will be compatible with Legends Devastator. Because that would be awesome.

MP Grimlock: Great since I didn't buy the Japanese one, bad that TRU exclusives seem to be a myth, I've never seen one in stores.

Power Core 5-packs, so it's confirmed that the Minicon/Drones do not transform into robots, right? Bummer, but still very cool.

Battleblades Prime, wow, just WOW! Instant buy! But that vehicle mode looks a bit finicky.

Scouts, I've always avoided scouts whose alt modes are not small vehicles/animals. They always seem so out of scale (I know, TF and scale :rolleyes2  ). Glad to see Insecticon, I wonder if there will be a Waspinator repaint.

Elita-1, I have to wait and see what the bike sisters combine into. The concept art looked like a big abstract mess. Maybe the combined toy would change my mind.

Hailstrom is bought. Sidearms Sideswipe, I never bought the original or its repaint/remolds, this one seems like a BUY.

18. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Very iffy stuff this year. Looks like I'm sticking with Animated, a few of these other things, that AT-AT coming out this year, and Nintendo games.

19. Optimus Smyth

Optimus Smyth Active Member

That Voyager Prime is basically a downsized version of the new Leader, and a pretty crappy one too, although a lot more realistic than the other voyager! That scout insecticon will be an awesome addition, and it is the actual size too! :3

Darkmount looks awesome as does Hailstorm, that Sidearm Sideswipe is..........weird, and goshdarnit, why did they have to make the third bike femme be black, and be a repaint of Chromia?!?!? o_O 

20. Rodr-Evil

Rodr-Evil Anubicron TFW2005 Supporter

Wow! I want Straxus!