More Images Of The Mysterious Transformers 3 Armored Fuel Truck

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Those names would make a lot of sense, but you must remember this is Bayformers. So my guess is they'll either name it Runabout, or Thundercracker.

2. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm sure they do, however you stated that it was a siren or a blue light. Which its not. Nor is it a blue signal flag like the ones in that picture, it is in fact a blue bag or cloth, draped over the Mack statue, and tied to the netting draped over the hood. Why can you not see this?

3. baggzey23

baggzey23 psn - baggzey23

News Credits:
    leader of the wreckers?

4. wheeljack359

wheeljack359 Master Technician

Ebay:
    Optimus and the fire truck "Inferno" are with this other truck, If the military gives up on the autobots maybe human independents help them out, or maybe its a big fight between all the big trucks. I do believe it isn't an independent transformer I think it has to combine with others to make a robot mode, a BIG robot mode, Like Devastator.

5. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    lol i laughed first when u said it was a siren and second when u said it was a flag

its nether!! lol come on now i already pointed out that one pic has no blue bag and all the rest do which means the blue bag is covering the identity of the vehicle. just because theres not faction symbol dosent mean its not a bot! did jetfire have ether... no.... like people have pointed out its most likeley the mack emblem with a deception or autobot head like mixmaster had.

its not a siren and its not a flag.

6. Wheelimus_Prime

Wheelimus_Prime Member

Armored Fuel Truck

If it is one of the movie robots, I'm thinking that it could possibly be Octane.

7. touchmymully

touchmymully Member

someone mentioned Grimlock, as much as I absolutely DO NOT want to see dinobots in a live action TF movie, a redesign to vehicle form would be super sweet just to get Grimlock's robot character into the film. Grimlock techniclly had no faction, he just kind of sided with the autobots (even spending time as a decepticon...)

Also, not too much a big fan of changing alt-modes, but I could def get onboard with that. Grimlock in TF3!!!!!

8. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think Octane is a pretty good guess. Or, more likely... Tankor.

9. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Hidden ornament so probably a robot of some description, looks decidedly evil/malevolent and doesn't care about it's appearance which says con to me.

I don't think it's a Wrecker, people keep bringing them up and it really doesn't fit. There's a stark difference between them and this. The Wreckers are shiny new with actual offensive weapons popped out of the bodywork all over them.

This is old n busted and has some kind of weapons bolted on to the bodywork. Nothing about it screams Cybertronian and it certainly doesn't seem to have any glyphs. This is way more Mad Max, Duel or Death Race then the half transformed look of the wreckers.

Re: Signal Flags, good point but what good is a flag no other drivers in the convoy could see.

Whatever it is, it's cool as hell and I hope Hasbro have plans for it.

10. knoted

knoted Resistor Transistor

News Credits:
    Ok, I see that.

However, the point is - whether it's in the form of a flag, siren or otherwise - the blue colour is a well known military signal, to indicate ( to civilian drivers as well ) that vehicle is the vehicle of the military row.

With this movie vehicle, they might have copied that military signal language, albeit in a somewhat modified form.

11. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    even if its not a transformer... its too awesome and frankly too much work has gone into the trucks image for it not to get a toy...

12. RipCurl

RipCurl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm thinking the blue thing is covering up a faction symbol. or will be used to put in a faction symbol. Sorta like mixmasters in ROTF. I also think this could be part of the wreckers . however did they ever confirm that the wreckers were infact autobots ?

13. knoted

knoted Resistor Transistor

News Credits:
    As in my earlier post : the signal is there - mostly - to indicate to civilian drivers where the military row of vehicles start, when they are driving amongst civilian traffic.

They also have a vehicle with another signal colour to indicate the last vehicle of the row ... I'm not sure which colour... i think it was green.

14. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    every now and then theirs an offical statement the one about the wreckers confermed that the Nascar bots were indeed the wreckers and not the Stunticons and many had hoped

15. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    OR, someone on set said:

'Quick grab that bag over there and tie it over that modified Mack statue before those fans over there with cameras take pictures and post them all on t'internet. That'll keep em guessing!'

Parked on lot in full view of fans: Blue bag.
    Driving on set and being filmed: No blue bag.

Sheesh :rolleyes2 

16. Barricade217

Barricade217 Member

Check out the (custom) front forks on that MACK truck, those kinda look like Grimlocks G1 toes xD

17. RipCurl

RipCurl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yea , I know this . But did they confirm they were autobots. This is bay verse tbh

18. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    agreed!

knoted keep telling urself its a flag! when its deff not lol

19. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike MP & TF Collector

Ebay:
    I really hope this is Motor Master we're seeing,he is slightly smaller than Prime but with his
    trailer should be the same size in botmode.I so can't wait for this movie in less than 11
    months.

20. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Onslaught?