More Images Of MP-04 Convoy With Trailer...

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Razerwire, Aug 8, 2006.

1. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    yeah, its just silver paint. a small can of model master's spray metallic silver will do that for you in just two days. spray one side, let sit, spray other side, let sit. the stuff sprays smooth as silk!

2. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    If it's like THS-02 & it's SHINY, then it's enough for me! Roller is a bonus if it's there but now that it isn't, it doesn't spell doom for me either so I can really make do with it's absence. :wink: 

3. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Considering you're paying virtually double for MP-04 just for the extra trailer makes this entirely underwhelming. I mean, they could have produced a better trailer than that, something that would actually become a functional base for Minicons (with sounds? Lights? Little Jail for a morose Leader-1?), as opposed to a box folded open.

No Roller? Lemme Guess, after MP-05 Thundercracker, MP-06 Skywarp, we'll see MP-07, Optimus Prime with Trailer and Roller...?

Nah, I'll be geting an MP-03 Screamer, but as to this new Trailer Prime, Takara Tomy can kiss my ass.

4. Bendimus Prime

Bendimus Prime Rolls for initiative

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    How is the quality of the JustIToys version? I've been wanting to pick one up for sometime, but wanted people’s opinion on it first.