More iGear PP03 figures?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Angel Magnus, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Angel Magnus

Angel Magnus Well-Known Member

So iGear's PP03J (Jet), PP03E (Elegy) and PP03A (Attack) are the three G1 not-Coneheads - not-Ramjet, not-Dirge and not-Thrust respectively. PP03S is Storm, aka not-Sunstorm and PP03C is a blue Seeker/Rainmaker/generic called "Current".

I (finally) received my Elegy and Attack today and noticed the packing box also lists "T", "D", "L" and "R" variants of the PP03 mold.

[​IMG]

Do we know anything about these? I couldn't find any mention on the board or the iGear websites.

2. blur3479

blur3479 Movie Prime Apologist

News Credits:
    Rumors have been circulating that they're gonna do the primary three

3. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Yes there are 4 left and rumour is ..well a couple

3 original seekers plus one or The last two rainmakers and 2 original seekers. One rumour is they may skip Skywarp because of the high sales in America.

But it is all rumour, no one (outside of insiders) knows what the last 4 will be.

4. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Possibilities/rumors:

Green rainmaker (likely)
    Black and gold SS (unlikely, not enough interest at $130)
    Ghost anything (unlikely, though it would be awesome)
    Purple clone (better odds than the above 2, though troop building $130 figs isn't going to be widespread)
    Thundercracker (or some deco that's close, fan consensus would make this the most popular)
    Starscream (maybe, though the official ones are close in price to iGear's - depends on how bad people would want the improved mold)
    Skywarp (longshot, since both official versions are cheaper, though iGear's mold is better)
    Another rainmaker (depends on whether you count Sunstorm as a rainmaker or not, always a possibility of a yellow version)
    Slipstream - I have no idea whether it would be popular or not

So out of the 4 there's two obvious choices (Acid Storm, TC), four toss-ups (Stascream, Skywarp, Purple Clone, Yellow Rainmaker), and a few really long shots (Ghost, Black Starscream, maybe Slipstream) - I wish iGear would announce them soon, though I can't help thinking that they're waiting to see how well the coneheads do (seem to be doing well), and how well Sunstorm and Current do (not released yet). I know I would love to see the final four be the three original seekers plus a green seeker, but if I had to bet I would guess TC, Acid Storm, Yellow, and Purple seekers - or substitute Slipstream for the purple seeker.

5. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    I'm going nuts waiting for Sunstorm to be released so my TFSource preorder of the Coneheads and SS can finally get sent out to me.:lol 

It's nice to hear that the original three Seekers may be made though. :D 

6. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    Thunder/Tactical( Thundercracker)
    Dark (Skywarp)
    Leader (Starscream)
    Rain (Acid and/or Purple)

My guesses