2D Artwork: more GoBots sketches

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by RKillian, Aug 14, 2007.

1. RKillian

RKillian https://rktoys.myshopify.com

Just so nobody gets the idea that I don't do anything but those comics...

Guardian Fliptop, US Navy helicopter. Fliptop had a decent amount of screen time in The GoBotron Saga, but really didn't have a personality until Crime Wave. Much like Dive Dive (see Depth Charge), he's a bit unsure of himself but will do what it takes to get the job done in a crisis. I always had a tough time drawing him because of his feet (the HB animators tended to avoid them too), so this is probably the best rendition I've done so far.
    [​IMG]

Guardian Vanguard, Dodge Caravan. Vanguard's the good-natured everyman of the Guardian forces. So here he is, not preoccupied with anything in particular but ready to help at a moment's notice. I might take another shot at this one sometime down the road, as the pose is just a little boring and there's got to be something else I can do with the van.
    [​IMG]

Renegade Badboy, A-10 Warthog. Give Rumble a flight mode and some size to back up his big mouth and you get Badboy. Badboy is a street fighter, ready and willing to pick a fight with anyone just because. Favorite target is the hot-headed Guardian Turbo. He's also a sore loser and easily fooled by distractions. I tried something different here with the bomber laying waste to the countryside below, not sure how well it worked out though.
    [​IMG]

Renegade Spoiler, Lamboughini Countach. Spoiler's impatient and a perfectionist, a sneak who never gets his hands dirty. He pulled the short straw this time around, being the point where I started losing steam and it shows. He's supposed to be annoyed and looking at a watch that isn't there, but it doesn't come across. He also deviates farthest from the show model because I didn't look very hard for a decent reference.
    [​IMG]

2. chubbzilla

chubbzilla One shall stand...

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

3. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nice.

4. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Go-bots are demons from hell

5. hanwombat

hanwombat I'm not a Wombat really..

*eyes burn*

GOBOTSSSS :eek: 

hehe, lovely drawings

6. RKillian

RKillian https://rktoys.myshopify.com

Yeah...I don't quite get the "demons from hell" remark either.

7. red00wolf

red00wolf insatiable collector

well its simple gobots are the evil antichrist of transforming robots. u can tell there evil from all the demon fire that comes from there hands!:D