more funny

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by frenzyrumble, Mar 9, 2009.

1. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    I check ebay daily (many times per day actually) and get a kick out of some of the custom TF auctions.

One today caught my eye. Not for the custom or the nice work the guy did, but for the HTML and text he used to describe it. I did a double take, and thought ...'wait, did I write up his auction for him or something"

Here's his auction's description:

Autobot : WHEELJACK

- Customizing Details:
    This auction is for a customized Universe (Classic) Transformer "Autobot: WHEELJACK"

I started this custom using a Universe In SUNSTREAKER figure. I striped off any factory paints, and prepared him for the ultimate makeover. I added his signature WINGS which fits/attaches to both his alt car mold and robot mode. The wings rotates,

WHEELJACK painting process was thorough and broke new grounds. He was primed with a special plastic adhering primer, base coated with a strong enamel finally sealed with Testor's high gloss enamel clear coat. WHEELJACK paint is strong

Please enjoy the slideshow below, and feel free to ask any questions.

Here's my Grapple description:

Autobot : Grapple

- Customizing Details:
    This auction is for a customized Universe (Classic) Transformer "Autobot: Grapple"

I started this custom using a (rare) Universe Inferno figure. I striped off any factory applied paints, and prepared him for the ultimate makeover.

Grapple's painting process was thorough and broke new grounds. He was primed with a special plastic adhering primer, base coated (via air brush) with a strong enamel based yellow-orange. He was then coated with lacquer based iridecent amber yellow, then coated with a metallic clear coat - finally sealed with Testor's high gloss enamel clear coat. Grapple's paint is VERY durable, strong and colorfast (will retain it's hue for MANY years and is immune to UV damage)

Please enjoy the slideshow below, and feel free to ask any questions. And like always, I am accepting commissions - so send me your request by contacting me via this auction or directly on my website, I will reply to your request almost immediately.

Kinda funny, you'd think if someone were to borrow some text or whatever, they'd at least be grammatically correct about it. I mean, he even says "enjoy the slideshow below" and there isn't even a slideshow below!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220374222897&fromMakeTrack=true

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  2. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

lol, that's pretty funny.

nice custom

3. Terrorcon_King

Terrorcon_King Has Gone Transmetal

News Credits:
    seems that someone was a little lazy to wirte it up there self soo they decided to copy n past yours lol, nice custom but, funny lol
    gezzz some orginality pleaseee people write your own discription lol

4. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

i am guilty of doing this (not on custom work though) it saves some time if you are listing a bunch of crap. its good if the person you copy from makes all the points you need to make on a product.

5. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    got a reply back from him:

LOL... U KNOW WHATS FUNNY IS I KIND OF LEFT IT ..TO SEE IF YOU WOULD EMAIL ME.... I WAS THINKING TO MYSELF THAT YOU WOULD CAUSE I JUST CUT AND PASTE... AND THE REASON I DIDNT CHANGE IS SO IT WOULD STAND OUT... ITS FUNNY CAUSE ALL THE CUSTOMS IM DOING YOU PUT OUT RIGHT BEFORE ME LIKE THE GRAPPLE... BUT IM DOING SKIDS, BRAWN AND RED ALERT... SO BACK OFF LOL J/K

6. JazzEd

JazzEd Truckasaurus!

R_F, you should start auctioning off custom item descriptions :lol 

7. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Although this doesn't pertain to item descriptions on eBay, I always thought this was hilarious for some reason:

Taken from here:
    Unicron.com Alterations Blog: BW Megatron and Inferno Alts

I guess it's one of those "lolwut" comments.