More from Seibertron's TF2 Source

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by General Tekno, Sep 7, 2008.

1. General Tekno

General Tekno Self-Styled #1 Lugnut Fan

News Credits:
  2. phillyfilmgirl

phillyfilmgirl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    its a lie....isnt it weird that this came out right after i told u guys my long report a day or two ago, perfect timing, right??

or a leak to confuse us?

my source worked on the movie, he saw Megatron's claw strangling Sam, and duh the whole thing with the box zapping thing, duh

its a lie, dont believe it ;) 

3. General Tekno

News Credits:
    That doesn't necessarily contradict Seibertron's source though.

Could be that Megs isn't in most of the movie, but that there are the other bits as well.

4. phillyfilmgirl

News Credits:
    maybe, but i dunno

5. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    I'm guessing Megatron shows up in a dream sequence or something.

6. phillyfilmgirl

News Credits:
    the dream sequence thing is very possible

then again those pics of shia with the burn marks and stuff, look at his shoulders, it looks like a giant claw or claws

7. General Tekno

News Credits:
    Again, that could all be dream sequence. We know that the burns were probably not in the original plan, so adding them into a preexisting dream sequence is plausible.

8. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    phillyfilmgirl still wins. Not sure if the other rumor is true, but phillywingirl had evidence, so her stuff is immediately legit.

9. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    Hmm, well this does fit hand in hand with one of the questions I asked Orci about something being imprisoned in the Allspark. As for Megatron, well he has to be rebuilt, reactivated, and elevated from the bottom of the sea. So that fits him not being in 99% of the movie. It also doesn't tell us anything about the fallen's body. Just that his 'essence' has been here since at least the arrival of the allspark.

The ICT I'm pretty certain is a Decepticon, with the autobot twins being a different set of twins. The ICT seems like he and his partner don't get along that much.

So to be honest, it doesn't seem like anything of this info disagree's with filmgirl's either. Her aspects could be dream sequence, or the 1% he does get. Personally I read that as 99% of the movie megatron won't be active, but his parts could still be if something is using them.

Big IF
    But if something was trapped in the allspark, the allspark is now in Megatron, and Devastator was buried with him on that same locale. Somehow it just seems like it all fits for the tank mode we heard, to the fallen and Megs and more. Therefore, 'Megatron' isn't in 99% of the movie, but his body and reformat still is. Either that, or when the allspark first landed on earth, it created something that's been dormant. Or if it hit anything on the way that decided to follow. Or the Allspark could have hit an Iron vein when it landed on earth among many more theories that could be drawn fromt his.

I think there's also the potential for some kind of connection to 1960s earth till at least 68 somewhere. Wild conjecture, but white rabbit was on a jefferson airplane 1967 album surrealistic Pillow, and 2001: a space oddyssey was 1968. Both are considered iconic too. And is the only reason I can think of why everyone glosses over my 2001: a space oddyssey question without a real answer, or comment. When I'm only asking about the literary/film nod, or influences of the allspark's creative origin from the writing standpoint. Though Vietnam would make a good forest locale for insecticons to hide too. This would be complete wild conjecture.

Who knows, but this info opens the door up more for speculation. It would also fit the reasoning behind the fallen being a new character and not 'megatron', while yes it 'could' still be Meg's body.

It also explains Orci's glossing over that question of mine about meg's name with a 'it's answered in the movie'. So Megatron is in it somewhere somehow for that to happen.

10. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Doesn't his burns pretty much confirm that the Fallen us going to fuck him up?

11. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:

Potentially, but without further info, there are many more reasons why they could be there, like Sam being tortured and placed into a fire when he won't answer questions, among more things the writers could have thought up. Potentially even a dream sequence and he breaks his hand by accident when he wakes up.
    >.>

It's open to much interpretation till we know for certain.

12. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    In a very short time phillyfilmgirl has brought a lot of really good and solid stuff to the table. I’m going to be more trusting of what she has to say.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  13. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    PLEASE let this be true.

14. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I don't know that source sounds a bit like Micheal Bay to me. We've had Phillyfilmgirl with plenty of stuff to back up her claims and she's given us lots of information. What has the Seibertron source given us except claims that everything is false and Bay is so much smarter than the rest of us?

Unless the Seibertron source can start providing some stuff to back up some of these claims then they don't seem like more than a usless part of the disinformation plan.

15. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    Interesting, I like a lot the idea that Megatron will become the main villain again, even if it's not for this movie.

16. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    Well the interesting thing between that and this, is while it does setup Megatron's rebirth. No one has solidly figured out if the fallen and Megatron are indeed seperate bodies while indeed they are probably entirely seperate persona's.

Who's to say both aren't right? Seibertron's source, and Phillyfilmgirl combined I mean. Both have merit and fit to things we've seen expressed in the past from concrete sources. Just more expanded.

17. phillyfilmgirl

News Credits:
    the timing of this 'leaked' info is too much conincidental with my leaks, so i aint buying it

18. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

plus the source says bay is laughing at us when he reads how far off we are on these boards then you have Roberto Orci saying Bay will never come to these boards. I felt he implied Bay does not read the boards so that would mean the seibertron info is mostly false since they are implying he does read them.

19. MythofBlackout

MythofBlackout TF Fan Artist

News Credits:
    This is from Siebertron's inside source:

And this is what Bay said:
    Sounds way too similar. And the wording from Seibertron's source sounds an awfully lot like disinformation, not to mention the fact that it doesn't reveal anything particularly juicy - just strings people along - which isn't what I'd expect a secret source with real inside production knowledge to do.

20. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Could it be that Megatron will appear in the final minutes of the second movie and the movie will end in a cliffhangar?