More FAB Megatron Pics, UPDATE: Not a FAB toy!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ViceGripX, Mar 15, 2007.

1. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    Well even though leader class, will obviously be better, I kinda like the new posses, he deffinantley looks like a bad @zz!! I know I said he seemed undesirable, but the looks is starting to grow on me :lol  Like every other design and toy

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Ice hot, Doctor, Ice hot!

(I'd be scared if anyone gets that reference!)

Anyhow, he actually looks like a great toy. I'd have to see him in person to decide for myself, but I actually quite like the ice and the way it works on him.

3. Galvatron397

Galvatron397 Official TFW Omni-Geek

Doctor Who, Paradise Towers.

4. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Okay, so turns out it's not a FAB... so theory 1 for me would be that it's a deluxe version of the figure, I believe we saw one of Optimus as well.

But considering it's still on ice... could it be another protoform figure? I've been relooking at it a lot lately and the style reminds me of those figures.

5. JazzLuca

JazzLuca Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's not a FAB, 'cause they have easy tranformation and low detail, and it's not a deluxe, so it's the Voyager. ;) 

6. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    It's a voyager-sized preview figure. Prime and SS arrived on earth as profoforms, and Megatron didn't bother and arrived as a cybertronian jet.

7. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Its a voyager,too much detail to be a deluxe but actually it might be a deluxe for the movie but in size comparison with other transformers it will be a voyager. Thats because the movie toys that are supposed to be scouts like the real figures whatever those things are called with the binoculars and such are scouts in the movie line, but in comparison are as big as deluxes.