more effort on movie ratchet toys

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by tfomegaprime, Jul 26, 2012.

1. sideswipe88

sideswipe88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I Agree with the scale being accurate for the original 2007 toys, but I've got a different setup: ROTF leader Prime, HA Bumblebee, HA Jazz, DOTM leader Ironhide. I've got two versions of the mold, and I gotta admit that it's a good toy but with the figures I chose to put together he just doesn't do it.

2. escutler

escutler Decepticon Air Commander

News Credits:
    I kinda like Leader Ironhide. Pretty straightforward (but fun) transformation, nice looking alt and robot modes. I like him. Wish they did more Leaders for DOTM!

3. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    He's not terrible, but I feel like they didn't let him be as good as he could've been just because they had to accommodate the chest cannon and weapon storage in the legs. Transformation could've been a lot more fun, and left less kibble in vehicle mode.

4. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm glad we didn't get Leader Ratchet (shouldn't have gotten Ironhide or of course Bumblebee either; those slots should have gone to Megatron and Shockwave), but Ratchet really should've gotten a new Voyager instead of Ironhide. Whereas Ironhide already had a great Voyager mold (that most people agree wasn't surpassed by his new one), Ratchet's is quite inferior to most of the more recent Movie toys.

5. Fallout

Fallout Banned

News Credits:
    although it's not stunningly accurate i think the dotm deluxe is engineered pretty great.

6. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 A real stand-up guy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Never gave a crap whether or not a character should get a leader class toy, especially Ratchet. I care even less about more movie Ratchet toys being made since movieverse is on a break.

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Movie 1 Voyager Ratchet and Deluxe DOTM Ratchet are great figures.