More development of characters needed....

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by bonafide1498, Jul 8, 2009.

1. bonafide1498

bonafide1498 Cavatron shall reign!

Ebay:
    Well, I waited over a year to see this movie and then i waited over a week after it came out because i was on a trip for work and my friends wanted me to see it with them.....So i get home from Buffalo, NY and go see it and I have to say I liked it, like i knew i would anyways cause im a transformers nut. However i just felt like something was missing. I've been a member of this site for a long time and i have just waited till now to post a message. I think what it needed was character development of the new robots. I mean they dont really introduce any of them and most of them are dead in a few minutes anyways. That disappointed me. Unless your a big TF fan like me you wouldnt know who sideswipe or jolt were.....you wouldnt know that longhaul has no major role, that soundwave doesnt transform or come to the planet....or who soundwave even was! Devastator forms and is really insignificant, and the autobots dont even fight him. I just wish that the would of taken a more slowed down approach in introducing new characters so that in the scheme of the move you care what happens to them and come to love them. Overall i liked the movie and Prime really did bring it home at the end. The fight with the fallen was a little short however.:popcorn  well thats my rant.

2. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

Pretty much agree. This is the only point on which I'll partly concur with the movie's detractors. But it was still awesome enough for me to forgive it.