More decepticons

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Blitz88, Sep 30, 2012.

1. RazorclawX

RazorclawX Campaign Oracle

I'm not going to draw a circle around it when there's actually a circle around it.

And by right shoulder I meant left shoulder.

2. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

As I said before... That's the center of his chest but there does appear to be a face there.

And by the cannon is dead center where his head should be I mean, it's not on the left side or the right side, it's dead center where his head should be. It does kinda look like it's on the left shoulder because of the angle he's standing at but it's actually in the center.

I made this in photo shop kinda quick. The panel highlighted in read is the right side of his chest. The left side is not in view because of the angle. The face as you pointed out is in the middle of the chest panels. The panels highlighted in green are the shoulders. Obviously nothing is mounted on top of either of them. The blue highlight line marks where the collar line should be between the chest and head except above it is the cannon.

Attached Files:

3. Skottech

Skottech Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd love to see that tank get some serious action

4. RazorclawX

RazorclawX Campaign Oracle

It seems to me your actual problem is you don't accept that it's head is that thing on his 'chest'. I don't know if it's because of the watermark or the picture quality is bad, or personal taste, but you can't just deny that's it's head.

It's not like that was the first Transformer that's hunched over. Hardshell is pretty hunched over, but nobody mistakes his head as being a chest ornament.

5. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Who's denying anything? The picture quality is bad and I didn't notice the face there till it was pointed out but I never said that it wasn't there. I did however say that his head isn't where it's suppose to be. I don't know about you but I've never seen anyone running around around with their face in the middle of their chest. Granted he's a robot not a human so he could be built that way but none of the other Vehicons are like that. Regardless of weather or not he has a head, the cannon is still where his head SHOULD be.

Hardshell doesn't have a collar sitting ABOVE his head. Being hunched over is one thing but no amount of hunching will place your entire head below your collar... unless you're a turtle but even a turtle's head isn't going to pop out of their chest.

Besides he doesn't even look hunched in the picture. His arms, legs, and torso are perfectly straight.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I want the design repainted as Energon Blight.

7. ShakesDaKlown

ShakesDaKlown Tromaholic

The way I'm see it, Vehicons are all one generic body type. The vehicle shells added on top of that body may have good proportions or bad. Think of it more like a Vehicon wearing tank armour.