More Decepticons? ((Possible Spoilers))

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Torque, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    its basically only 3 as Megatron's army-Himself, Lugnut, and Blitzwing, 5 if you count Scrap and Mix, 6 if you include Shockwave. Megatron doesnt have much of an army-do you think that while in Space he shall meet more Cons and have more of an army? cause while more bots means less characterization, 6 isnt much of an army, and he really needs numbers-even if it means sacrificing a little characterization-too much, and the Cons wont seem as threatening.

so who from the past would you like to see appear as maybe a crew who finds Megatron (and Starscream) out in space?

2. TriBlurr

TriBlurr Who am I?

News Credits:
    3 of the Screamer clones are on his side now too. Counting Shockwave thats 9

3. Silent_Magnus

Silent_Magnus Taint of Primus

News Credits:
    This may be me sounding like an old record, but I would like more brand-new characters.

Although Sky-byte would be cool.

4. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    ah, 3 clones as well-didnt know that, as i havent seen the finale yet-just read about megs and screamer's head

5. Darth Rodimus

Darth Rodimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    don't forget soundwave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Those are just the ones he has with him. You seem to forget about all of the rogue cons throughout the galaxy.

7. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    How is this possibly spoilers?

8. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    to seeker311: mentioning Megs and Screamer'd head in space, plus if anyone (such as TriBlurr) said anything about the finale. it hasnt aired in the US yet, so i figured there would be spoilers if it was mentioned.

to Darth Rodimus: as for Soundwave, he isnt currently functioning, plus last time we saw him, wasn he defying Megatron? i could be wrong bout that though...

to NGW thats what im saying-who do you want those Cons to be?

9. butz

butz slippery when wet

Bear in mind that even a lone Decepticon in Animated is usually a serious threat for the main 5 Autobots; even crazy Blitzwing held his own against them without too much problem in "Sari- No One's Home" and seemed to have the upper-hand through most of the fight. It's better if they keep any other Decepticon warriors out there on the peripheral (such as how they indicated there were other Decepticons out there, fighting for Megatron and his cause, but were attacking various Autobot installations throughout the Universe rather than doing anything that would pit them against Prime's team).
    Also, remember that Blackarachnia is still out there (and still wearing a Decepticon insignia). Wasp is likely to align himself with them as well, and Soundwave and Swindle could probably be revived, if need be.
    Plenty of Decepticons for story purposes already (not to mention toys) and just because others don't appear in the show doesn't mean Megatron doesn't have some potentially huge army spread across the universe.

10. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    the Bots were also handling not letting him destroy traffic. and even though the cons are a force to be reconned with, 9 versus a planet of Autobots-doubt it would end well for the cons. BA seems to be a Con only because she hates the Bots. Swindle is like lockdown-works for the highest bidder. im talkin about Decepticon menaces (already explained Soundwave

but what im saying is-who would you like the Cons to show up to be?

11. Particle_Beam

Particle_Beam Well-Known Member

Consider however that Blitzwing, Lugnut, Starscream and Megatron are most probably the paragons of Decepticon-kind, and not your average Decepticon-trooper. Swindle was quite heavily armed, but wasn't that tough, and Lockdown (not really a Decepticon, I know, but he's associated mostly with them), altough crafty, nowhere like the gigantic personal servants of Lord Megatron himself, who all tower over any of Optimus Prime's crew. Most other Decepticon won't be that tall, strong or combat-capable either.

12. Silent_Magnus

Silent_Magnus Taint of Primus

News Credits:
    I doubt he'd go to cybertron with just nine troops.
    Even so, The cybertron military is pretty spread out right now fighting the small bands of decepticons on the rim of the galaxy.

13. Julliant

Julliant This space for rent.

I'm hoping for the real Thundercracker and Skywarp, not just soulless clones.

14. Particle_Beam

Particle_Beam Well-Known Member

Megatron's plan was to quickly take possession of the Space Bridge Network with help of Shockwave, and then transport more troops from the outer rim to Cybertron. For a small elite team, that shouldn't be impossible, and Shockwave is after all also "Longarm Prime".

15. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    ok, so he has Warriors all across the galaxy-who do you want the to be?

16. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

They have souls, each of the clones are a part of Starscreamer's personality, and even argue with him, so they're pretty much like separate Transformers

I'd like to see the Insecticons as an opposite to the Dinobots, they should be evenly matched since they'll both have 3 on each side

17. butz

butz slippery when wet

On a hypothetical basis of more Decepticons showing up (like if Megatron had been successful in infiltrating Cybertron and bringing his troops there to seize the planet) then I'd like to see new characters as much as possible. Actually, on the matter of new Decepticons, it'd be neat to see some based off the generic G1 Decepticon drones that appear in the "history" vid from the first episode of Animated (taken from the G1 episode "War Dawn"). Obviously they'd have to revamp the design to make it fit with Animated, but I've always thought it'd be neat to see some actual Transformers based off those guys.

18. Darth Rodimus

Darth Rodimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I ment for season 3, At botcon, they said soundwave is to play a big role in S3. Butyour still right for the time being, I bet soundwave might get a shard stuck in him by iy falling through a sewer opening(can't think of the name). Makes sense.

19. thekryle

thekryle Well-Known Member

Did Lugnut survive that blast from Omega Supreme?

20. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    I KNOW, AND I CANT WAIT FOR HIS RETURN!! i luv Soundwave. but i also dont know how loyal he is to Megatron-afterall, he defied him, as far as i remember. also, he doesnt really need a shard-just something to plug into