More Cybertronian Animated Bots?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by kenm2474, May 30, 2008.

1. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

I was watching the first show of animated again and noticed that Starscream, Bumblebee, Prowl, Ratchet, Blitzwing and Bulkhead all had Cybertronian modes. So Hasbro has made Prime and Megatrons Cyb. Modes what about everyone else? Do you think we will get them?

EDIT: I also noticed something odd with Megatron. He pulled out a sword that looks exactly like the ones he uses in his Earth mode form. He didnt have a sword like that in his Cyb. Mode form.

Last edited: May 30, 2008
  2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Every character with the exception of BA and Lockdown so far has had a Cybertronian form. I could maybe see someone like Ratchet get a toy but it seems as though Hasbro has moved past those.

And Megatron always had that sword he used. The toy doesn't have it, but it does have the weird bayonet type thing.

3. Transquito

Transquito Reach For The Light TFW2005 Supporter

I think that Hasbro has that weird idea, that big cannons that converts into "bayonets" is epic ... and that kids dig that kind.

I like it btw ;) 

4. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Waves 5-6
    Bumblebee (Cybertronian Mode)
    Bulkhead (Cybertronian Mode)
    Starscream (Cybertronian Mode)
    Ratchet (Cybertronian Mode)
    Ironhide (Retool of Cybertronian Mode Ratchet)
    Waspinator (Retool of Cybertronian Mode Bumblebee)

His is what the Waves look like.

5. kenm2474

I dont recall Prowl, Ratchet, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, or Blitzwing haveing a Cybertronian Toy made of them.

6. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    He meant they were shown in the series with Cybertronian modes, though only Optimus, Megatron, and Ratchets have been shown. Though if you count Elita-One, then BA has had one shown as well.

7. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bulkhead and Bumblebee cybertron modes will be seen in an upcoming ep + there's some concept art that was shown during botcon.

Prowl, I have no clue what his c-mode looks like.

8. Obvious Prime

Obvious Prime Purple Repaint

News Credits:
    I want a neck-tie action Cyb. Mode Starscream NOW!

9. SilverDragon

SilverDragon YEAH TOAST!

News Credits:
    Source, please.

I could understand 'Bee, Ratchet and Bulkhead, because we've actually seen their Cybertron modes, but STARSCREAM? We haven't even seen his Cybertron mode at ALL, so it would be essentially pointless to release it-in all likelihood it'd be his Earth mode with added spikes.

And seriously, Waspinator a retool of Bumblebee? I understand the whole insect joke, but seriously: Waspinator would not be a car. He'd be a wasp (or a jet, what with the whole Botcon exclusives thing). The fandom would go insane if Waspinator was something that wasn't wasp-ish (although, if he turned into a Vespa, it'd amuse everyone who knew the meaning of the name).

10. kenm2474

So we are getting an Ironhide?

11. SilverDragon

SilverDragon YEAH TOAST!

News Credits:
    Ironhide hasn't been confirmed as a toy yet. Since he sort of looks like Ratchet (plus the history of their toys in general), people are concluding that Ironhide will be Ratchet with a different face and paint job.

Though I do have a feeling Ironhide will get a toy-he's one of the more famous Autobots, and with the small cast size, Hasbro will probably make side characters into toys, given the chance (I mean seriously, Lockdown gets a wave 1 toy and a re-release, yet he's been in fewer episodes than Grimlock, who only has one to date).

Of course, this probably gives reason to believe that Animated!Arcee, despite having a total screentime of around five minutes, will receive a toy incarnation. Didn't Botcon reveal her vehicle mode? I doubt they'd design a vehicle mode for her if she wasn't going to either get a toy or another appearance in the show.