Heavy/Scratch: More customs by me

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by wheeljack2010, Oct 10, 2010.

1. wheeljack2010

wheeljack2010 Constructicon

Just a few more oldies for your viewing pleasure (pardon the dust). Here we have a Classics Inferno redeco with panel lining, dry brush detailing, and a backpack which functions as the LED battery case (detachable and transformable). Also have a Classics Hound I just repainted w/custom decals. The last piece here started out as a make for a Masterpiece Skyfire/Jet fire, but incidentally turned out to look more like a Movieverse Broadside figure (of Wreckers fame). I haven't tried to transform him since the added parts (mostly from Armored Core kits- god, I love those things!), and I'm not so sure he can as is. His back pack and thrusters are detachable (held on by the shiny metal bracket in the pics). The only thing I'm not to sure about for transformation is the legs, as these mods were glued on (maybe one day I'll make them so they just peg in), and yes, that's a HA Sideswipe head on him (Always wanted to put that head on a seeker body- it just looks really slick/sleek).
    i never quite finished painting him or the Hound figure. Just moved on to other ideas at the moment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]