Minor/Repaint: More coordinated Sharkticon....

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by VBBN, Oct 24, 2009.

1. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Hey guys,
    Firstly, this is my first custom that I have actually been happy with. I do Bionicle masks, so I'm not new to painting or sculpting or using dremels, but I am new to going on transformers, so let me know your comments!

Anyways, what we have here is Sharkticon. Sharkticon was arguably one of the best molds of the Energon lineup. ONe thing that I didn't like about him was his pant scheme. The Red and Bronze really clashed with the rest of the paint job IMO. So, I fixed that up, and added in some extra details like paint wash and went all out with the feet. I still have a few things I need to do on him, like touching up in a few areas, painting the heel spurs black, and the cannons in vehicle mode silver(the small turret things that I capped off with black).

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. bellyboy

bellyboy working working working

News Credits:
    ur right this is one of the best energon molds

nice touch ups

3. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It may be easy to guess that I support anything having anything to do with Energon Sharkticon, so I think this is awesome anyway, but I really like the look in those colors. :thumb 

4. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Thanaks guys!

Forgot to mention a few things...

-Testors acylic black and enamel silver were used.
    -The reason I posed him with Blackout is because, well, Blackout is the next custom I'm going to work on.