More Botcon news from Brian, re exclusives availability

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Draven, Sep 13, 2006.

1. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Honestly I wouldn't be worried about picking up exclusives if your going to be at the Con, even if you arrive late on the Friday or even the Saturday. Been going to Botcon since 99 and I cant say I've ever had any problems picking up the exclusive stuff, even the limited ones.

I remember last year they had a similar thing with Ratchet and Flareup and they didn't sell out till after the convention. I also dont recall them limiting the amount you could buy either, I know my brother picked up two set's on the Saturday so again I think there's no need to worry.

2. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think I am fine with that...Don't believe I will have a need for more than one, but I also dont see them selling out before the end of the weekend.

But you never know.

3. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Former Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Just a slight clarification, I contacted them yesterday, and it appears to be one per Primus or Dealer package during that time period, according to the rep I spoke to, who went up the chain to clarify before confirming the restrictions for me.

4. Ray Kremer

Ray Kremer Well-Known Member

So do we know anything about the other exclusives beyond the test shot pics of Tigertron, Waspinator and Megatron? Even if they couldn't think of something to turn into Scorponok I would at least have expected another repaint of that cyberjet as Terrorsaur.