More Autobots/Decpticons Gesalts

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Spiderus Prime, Feb 20, 2010.

?

Who you like to see in Transformers 3?

Poll closed Mar 6, 2010.
  1. Superion

55.3%
  2. Computron

15.8%
  3. Defensor

36.8%
  4. Raiden

7.9%
  5. Predaking

23.7%
  6. Bruticus

55.3%
  7. Menasor

55.3%
  8. Abominus

13.2%
  9. Liokaiser

7.9%
  10. Piranacon

10.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Since with Devastator in ROTF and Silverbolt in Transformers 3 if their is more Gesalts in there.

2. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    britucus and superion please

3. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i like see superion to piranacon in tf 3 movie

4. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

Wah? No Monstructor or The Beast? :( 

5. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    Honestly... none. I think that Devastator should've been a HUGE success in ROTF, and they really screwed him up. I don't want them screwing up any more combiners.

Plus, I always viewed Devastator as the "first" combiner. Having more than one kinda defeats the awesomeness and terror that he's supposed to carry with him.

6. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not that fond of the gestalts: obviously I think it's cool there's all these subdivisions in the Bots and Cons but let's face it, it only made sense that the CONSTRUCTicons could combine into a larger robot, because that's who they are. Besides, since they are far more than six Constructicons in the movieverse, we can always have another or dozen so Devastators. If we want to go bigger, get Omega Supreme, Trypticon, Fortress Maximus, Unicron, Primus, Depthcharge or that submarine Decepticon written out of ROTF.

7. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Defensor and Menasor.

8. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I think it depends on what they do with the gestalts.

Revenge of the Fallen had some interesting ideas about gestalts, but then Devastator was pretty much a let down because with all that size and power he really doesn't do anything cool.

If the gestalts did some really cool things that showed a real advantage to combining then it could be cool to have more of them in future films.

9. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Superion, Bruticus and Defensor, as long as Bay and company don't fuck them up.

Ah, who am I kidding.

10. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Maybe Menasor/Stunticons. A combiner made of cars and trucks would be smaller than humongostator, so they'd be able to do much more than just stomp around and be a big target. Especially if they were in a city or something.

11. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd think the Stunticons are the only real viable option without completely throwing scale out the window. Superion would be absolutely huge, would stand taller than Devastator, though be slimmer and less bulky. He'd dwarf basically any other combiner.

Bruticus would be a possibility but there'd need to be a significant change to most of the combaticons, Blast-Off would need to be a different vehicle, and Swindle would need to be much larger.

Piranhacon just....no. If we're not having Dinobots we shouldn't have giant sea creatures robots.

The biggest issue the Stunticons would have is getting licences and approval from car companies to have their cars listed as 'bad' robots. You'd think that Chevy may want more promo's of their other brand and let them be bad, but who knows. I'd definitely not say no to having Menasor if he was to be an actual threat, rather than going pyramid climbing, then dying.

12. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

If there are stunticons ther should be more than just 5, because they would be too small, so what sense make the combination then ?? I say there must be more than 15 or more Stunticons, that he is big enough. Then the only problem is the toy selling...
    And like Starscream NZ say, there is the license problem.

13. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Defensor, then they can have a scene where a fire hose comes from his crotch and starts spraying the Decepticons down with foam. Maybe stretch the joke out with him getting shot in a pressure tank and as his hose goes limp Simmons says "Relax big guy, happens to everyone."

Also, the title should be 'Transformers Movie.'

14. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I guess the only way to do more in TF3 is to have gestalt vs. gestalt. but in order to do that they needed to start rendering 5 years ago!

15. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

Stunticons would be the best choice for a 'Con combiner, and Defensor would be the only Autobot combiner they could do because of realism, except they would have to change the motor cycle and maybe the helicopter, even though i dont want Defensor because i think a fire truck would make a perfect Ultra Magnus

16. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ultra Magnus = car carrier, Inferno = fire truck.

He doesn't have to be as large as Devastator, think of Menasor as the wolf to that gorilla.

17. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

i know that but realistically UM cant be car carrier because it wouldn't make good armor, while a big firetruck the ones that have a swivel joint behind the cab, would be perfect. any way i dont see them making any bot that big unless he's important-ish

18. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

But if he is smaller than Devastator, then they whole combing makes no sense, a combiner must be big and strong, something that single transformers are not. Also Devastator was just a prototyp they can improve the combing technology and maybe make bigger and faster ones. I there is a combiner in TF3, i would like him to be biped.

19. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

Why should a combiner be gigantic?

What if they combined to something maybe a head and shoulders taller than Optimus? It could be quick, powerful, and agile and be considerably more of a threat than a gigantic lumbering gorilla.

Size =/= power.

20. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Would size really be a problem with a combiner in the movie universe? We know some of the combiners would be on the small side if they were done the traditional way of five robots but there doesn't really seem to be any limit to how many robots that can combine in the movies.

So instead of just say one robot forming the right arm you could have two robots that combine to form the right arm.

Guess the fly in the ointment is that while so many parts per robot and CGI make things only limited by imagination it might be hard to form the things into toys.