more Animated Blitzwing pics

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by S250, Apr 18, 2008.

1. S250

S250 BEASTBOX

News Credits:
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    (Looks at Blitz next to Lugnut and Bulkhead toys)

guys, are we SURE this guy's a deluxe here? :) 

3. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    without the missile/blast things, the 2 cannons look so short. The nosecone looks like it's fully extended out this time and the rear flaps looks like it's fully extended out too making the jet mode less chibi and more sleek (and better looking) compared to previous pics. And I agree, tank mode should have wing flaps folded down so the cannons wouldn't look as short in comparison

4. Rodentus prime

Rodentus prime Old Git

News Credits:
    Tank mode should have the ends of the wings folded down at least. Jet mode looks like it's transformed better.

5. ponn01

ponn01 Black Lantern

Unless thats a top secret deluxe Bulkhead there looks like Blitzwing is a Voyager. From the front view jet mode looks good to me.

6. mordecai6

mordecai6 Mexi-con

News Credits:
    you know...I want to get this for the sake of completing the collection, but I'm not digging this one as much as the others. Although I agree it doesn't seem to be a deluxe class by looking at the pictures.

7. xSEANxLONGx

xSEANxLONGx Big Kid

News Credits:
    Don't Worry Guys when I do my Review of Him Next Week I will Transform Him Right! :) 

8. wipeyourfeet

wipeyourfeet Winner of the Internet

News Credits:
    He doesn't look like a deluxe. If he is he's one huge Son'o'bitch for a deluxe, look at the last picture, he's about the same size as Bulkhead, and would probably make a bigger robot than Lugnut, and as a deluxe he couldn't transform to that size, though Lockdown could.
    These pictures make the jet mode look better, but I still think the tank mode is mistransformed, and the gun barrels are short so it doesn't look like transformation can help it. The faces now appear to be this toys only downside, as he may now be the right size.

9. RobotoChan

RobotoChan Nothing to see here

News Credits:
    Meh... those pics show him in a better light than the earlier ones, but I am still not convinced that he is up to the same standard as the other animated figures.

10. snappyjacks

snappyjacks Banned

Lockdown doesnt "look" like he is a deluxe but he is. Some of the deluxe figures TF into way bigger bots, Lockdown is taller than Starscream, a Voyager. The Cons are supposed to be bigger for the most part, Lugnut and Bulkhead(autobot) are just short for Voyagers but its the whole mass (bulk) aspect that makes them Voyagers.

Blitzwing's jet mode does look a bit mistransformed but you gotta remember, it's a triple-changing deluxe. Even if it was a Voyager theres going to be more parts and pieces than just a regular figure, probably wouldnt be so bad if it was a Voyager but it would still show to some degree. I like it, not about to drop a wad of big cash on it though. I c an wait on this one till its in a not so expensive range. It's gonna be ten bucks and it looks like it is worth that much. :) 

11. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Looks better here.

And, yeah, it still could very well be packaged as a deluxe given how small the tank is. I mean, look at Lockdown... he's deluxe sized as a car, but he unfolds into one of the tallest figures we've seen in the line so far. IT also doesn't help that he's near two of the smallest Voyagers in the line and that he's not right next to them either. You just can't get a good gage on his size from these pics.

12. defstar

defstar Autobot...

What a relief...much much better transformation then we've seen before...though I wish he gave us a side shot of jet mode...he's definitely looking a little better...

13. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    This bad boy just went from 'Want' to 'Need'.

Voyager or Deluxe, I don't care, just get this thing on the pegs now!
    He does definately look more like a Voyager now, both Tank and Jet modes appear to be nearly the same height/length as Bulkhead.

I like how his missiles can either be laser blasts for tank mode, or flaming boosters for Jet mode.

This figure cannot arrive soon enough.

Another home run Hasbro, keep up the good work!

14. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    Both alt modes look very good, but I'm loving the front part of the jet. :D 

15. Devastattor

Devastattor Well-Known Member

Meh... let's talk when he's transformed correctly and the photos are better.

16. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    Well I'm getting him regardless, so the mistransformations don't bother me at all. But I would sure like the deluxe price point!

17. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

Looks good to me...

18. Big Filipino

Big Filipino John 3:16-17 says it all

News Credits:
    I'm not feeling this. While I'm sure I'll get it for the sake of completing the collection, the vehicles look lousy. It looks like Hasbro made him a a triple changer for the sake of having one but didn't put enough time/thought into making him.

19. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    Not feeling it either, probably change my mind when I see him in stores though ;) 

20. Edgewise

Edgewise Fanner

News Credits:
    Lockdown DOES "look" like a deluxe. He's just tall, that's only ONE dimension and that's ONLY in robot mode. Compare his car mode to any other deluxe car, he's on the same scale mass-wise.

You know... mass/bulk... the aspect that makes Lugnut and Bulkhead voyagers. Well LOOK at the mass of Blitzwing there compared to Lugnut and Bulkhead. He's a $20 toy.