More AICN 'reviews'....

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by redsquadron, Jun 16, 2007.

1. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

...or at least, comments from people who have seen the film. Again, they're positive, but we all know they're 'plants', right? ;) 

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/33026

If you scroll down you see the typical histrionics from some of the more extreme AICN forum members. Many seem to be unable to accept that people are actually liking the movie. Almost as if they're saying "why don't people hate this film like I want them too!". Sad....

2. Riptor

Riptor Active Member

AICN forum members really need to get a life, man... On the other hand, I like how all the movie reviews are good until now. This movie is gonna be fantastic...

3. 0JazzMeister0

0JazzMeister0 Autobot Jo

News Credits:
    and you know they'll still go and see the Movie in the end...

4. Tr4nce

Tr4nce TrancEaddict

News Credits:
    I love hey they call this a stupid summer movie. It's not gonna be stupid. It's gonna be a fantastic, spine chilling, wonderful ride. As far as I'm concerned.

5. Brownstreak

Brownstreak Banned

AICN is like the gamefaqs of movies. Sure they have alot of movie news first because they hound so many people in the industry relentlessly, but they act like a bunch of morons.

6. nuopus

nuopus Well-Known Member

Its pathetic. So you can't love this film without being a plant? We all have to hate it just because some people can't get go of G1 enough to accept anything new? People love this film ... face it. Ranters are so thick headed that they will be convinced of this movies failure even if they have to make up stories to justify their hatred. Were plants because we have good things to say? OMG get a life.

EDIT: LOL I just re-read your post. Sorry for the harsh words. I just read the first line and that was enough to set me off because I am a plant apparently. Heck, I was even accused of being a staff member a long time ago during the movies development.

7. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If anyone has ever seen the movie Jay and Silent Job Strike back, they really rip on Aint-it-cool and the "talkbackers", They don't mention any names, or even the AICN site, but you know who they're talking about.

I really hate those people. And I live in the city where that shit spawned.

8. Soundwave84

Soundwave84 Banned

News Credits:
    dude what the hell does PLANT Mean lol and who are these bastards that dont know what a good movie consist of

9. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Plant means someone who is paid by the studio, production company, marketing, ect who gives a positive review of the film online to attempt to convince people to see the movie.

10. nuopus

nuopus Well-Known Member

Ya .... apparently some ranters can't stomach the fact people like this movie because we don't think like they do, so they conjure up stories to justify why people say they like it. So, they actually believe that people who say lots of good things about it, are paid by the studio. Its quite pathetic and they need to get a life.

11. Larkin Vain

Larkin Vain Collector Reborn!

Wow today is the first time I read comments of an AICN post. The level of profanity and hate is near absurd. Never going to do that again.

12. supreme12

supreme12 Member

I already love this movie to late for negative reviews.

13. nuopus

nuopus Well-Known Member

Ya I love it too. This movie is going to be big!

14. lonegamer

lonegamer Lurking in your midst

Gotten that bad to use TINO, eh? Geesh...

15. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

Actually, they're usually a week or two late with news.

16. Wheelchairninja

Wheelchairninja Well-Known Member

AICN seems to enjoy pissing and moaning about projects that they didn't have a hand in making. That's what worries me about 'reviews'. Everyone has their own view about how things should be made and rather than accept the fact that what they want done probably won't happen, they'd rather complain about the 'quality' of the material and point out 'what they would've done.' They don't even try to point out anything positive in their opinions. Heck, it's almost like their complaining just for the sake of complaining!

17. Brownstreak

Brownstreak Banned

Hmm, I don't usually go there, but that still doesn't change the fact alot of morons roam there.

18. Evan Goldsborough

Evan Goldsborough Freelance Negotiator

I'm curious. Are plants even real? I mean, some films could've seriously used them...

19. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Them damn GFAQers >_>

<_<

*cough*

What? Course I don't post on GameFAQs, I mean..*cough*

20. lonegamer

lonegamer Lurking in your midst

Riiight...

As for AICN, I find their slight lack of professionalism (in a context) an undermining point when it comes to reviews. Articles are decent but sometimes the author's bias/preferences/what-have-you can bleed into what they write and that changes the words. Let's not even get started with the posters...