Moon 'cons

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by optimusneo85, Jul 9, 2011.

1. optimusneo85

optimusneo85 Banned

This may have been discussed already but i couldnt fidn a thread about it.
    I loved the movie dont get me wrong but the only thing i couldnt figure out was where did all the decepticons at the end come from?
    They were on the moon right? Well..how did they get there and how long had they been there?

2. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Reborn Comics Fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Soundwave discovered the Ark and burried an invasion force on the darkside of the moon. He did this I think around the late 60's- early 70's or something like that.

3. nametaken

nametaken Well-Known Member

been there since the 60s, waiting.

4. Puntoue

Puntoue Well-Known Member

From memory someone said it had something to do with Soundwave leaving them there to invade Earth when Sentinel was revived. Would of had to of been late 60's onward.

5. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Since 1964 apparently. The Ark crashed in 1961. Old reliable Soundwave managed to track the Ark and had the troops raid the Ark of the pillars. Of course this was useless as Sentinel Prime was near dead.

Soundwave had his forces on standby while he worked with Laserbeak to shutdown the manned missions on the moon by infiltrating and coercing people involved in the space programs.

My take in this Soundwave never told the Fallen about it, he believed all but one Prime dead,and neither is Starscream told. Soundwave also probably had tracked down where the Seekers are so they wouldn't get in the way. Which is why Wheelie knows they are on Earth but not why they are on Earth and why their fellow Decepticons are not helping them.

The reason why Soundwave didn't tell the Fallen was Megatron had a deal with Sentinel Prime.

6. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    I watched movie again. It looks like whole Decepticon army disappear when space bridge pillars were destroyed

7. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Here's a question, if all those fighter craft fit nicely into the motherships, which were able to hide under the moondirt, why did they bother to bury the fighters there too>

8. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Having fighters buried alongside the motherships would make getting the fighters into combat faster than if you had to get them out of the motherships first?

9. nametaken

nametaken Well-Known Member

just a movie.

i'd also imagine a cybertronian brain is worth more than any supercomputer on earth. was it really worth having an army of those turned off instead of computing better ideas for cybertron's survival? over 50 years i think they might have come up with something.

10. optimusneo85

optimusneo85 Banned

Ok thanks for the info. I thought it was somehting like that but couldnt remember for sure. Loved the movie though.