Montreal Canadiens last

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I am a proud Habs fan (Montreal Canadiens), and seeing my team dead last hurts me and it kills me seeing them there where they should be 5th-6th. II think the problem comes from upstairs bad Management bad coaching. I think they should get rid of the coach (no emotions, has this stupid defensive style of play, can't get his players organized as they skate like headless chickens), the Gm (has no aggression in him to make things right when things go bad). I think they should bring in a real coach like Patrick Roy were he refuses defeat and he will make his players know, and a Gm that knows how to shake things and not over paying for overrated players and players that can't contribute. Players like: Gionta, Gomez, Moen, Gill, Spacek, Kostitsyn, Darche, Plekanec. I think it's time to rebuilt the proper way. In another note in a way I don't mind finish last or before last at least were going to draft high. GO HABS GO!!!

2. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

First or Last dude

3. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Go Leafs Go!!!!

My team isn't in last :p  Oh and it has the top goal scorer in the league so far lol

4. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Congratulations last night, you guys played well. And Burke did a great job at Rebuilding your team. I just can't imagine how things will be when Connolly and Armstrong return. I wish we could start rebuilding, I know this won't happen cause the fans here won't accept to rebuild. One of the problem is the fans, they demand too much

5. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good

News Credits:
  6. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Better than Toronto fans. We don't expect anything. Sure we complain about every little thing but good luck trying to get a seat to a game.

The team was in last place throughout the entire 80's and you still couldn't get a seat if you sold your first born.

It breaks my heart when I see deals in the states for hockey games. 2 front row seats, free parking, buffet, BEER all for $20. Ok its a very slight exagerration but the deals are that good and the price almost that insane. In toronto you pay $150 for a red ticket (that is if you are even lucky enough to get the opportunity to purchase a ticket) and that $150 gets yout 1 ticket, no more no less. lol

7. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I sooo want our Gm come on national tv and say, sorry for some of you that might be upset and frustrated as we are sitting at the bottom. We came in decision that the time has come to rebuild the proper way, and we will draft high and aim at the first pick if not the 2nd pick.

I thank you for your understanding

This will never happen as we will be stuck with this low life no energy no passion team

8. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I never liked Jacques Martin. He did'nt do anything for Florida when he was both coach and gm.

9. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

And were stuck with his nonsense mind

10. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.