Monitor/Screen Cleaners

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Red04Cobra, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Red04Cobra

Red04Cobra Well-Known Member

I have to get quotes on computers and related equipment on a regular basis, and this morning I had an email forwarded to me from a coworker. He had received an email from our supervisor and the director of instruction asking about screen cleaners. Here's the email -

I've done a little research and it looks like the product has a shelf life of 12-15 years, which would make it extremely cost feasible. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Ohh yea, here's a link to the product.

Link

2. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Cute, but I now have the sudden urge to break something like Ivan Drago wanted to break Rocky.

*anger fading*...Okay, so I clicked the link, it's nothing bad. What? Someone had to take the hit and warn everyone ahead of time.
    In fact,the link is of a CUTE LITTLE PUPPY LICKING THE COMPUTER SCREEN...Aww. And boy is he a cute wittle puppy. Yes he is, yes he is!

*Ahem*

Hooray, funny joke. But I just can't see this thread holding up -at all, except for the responses regarding cuteness pertaining to the puppy. Unfortunately, this thread may die a quick and lonely death. It's more like a funny e-mail I'd get from a friend rather than a thread about a topic or question open for discussion among fellow board members.

Regardless, thanks for the laughs though, and the adorable little puppy too!

*clicks link again* Aww...

3. Red04Cobra

Red04Cobra Well-Known Member

You are absolutely 100% right that this thread will likely die quickly, I just thought i'd share with some other people. What makes this so funny to me isn't the content of the link, but more the fact that I was sent down by three of my superiors and it got every single one of us down the line.

It's one of those things where when you go to work and your boss (who never really talks to you) says hey, I need you to check this out for me ASAP , I need to have something to go by, yesterday. And you grumble to yourself that this is just another thing to add to your work load. You sit down, get ready to do the research needed to purchase a product, and gee whiz, it's a JOKE! Whod'a thunk that this administrator would forward this down as if it's a REAL assignment?

4. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    wow, I haven't lol'ed like that for a while.

5. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My mom would think it's cute. Me, not so much. I sent her the link.