molds you just cant say no to...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lumpy, Oct 8, 2008.

1. LordStanley1893

LordStanley1893 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm a sucker for Alts and MPs. I love all the molds.

2. Ricky_Stream

Ricky_Stream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    alt/ bt subarus

3. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    g1 prime. I have a really hard time resisting the reissues. although I wish I bought the book-style 00 one when it was new. as such, I'll never have them all since that one now costs what my vintage one did...

4. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    [​IMG]

Also G1 Seekers though I don't quite have all of them yet.

5. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Classics Mirage. Thankfully Dragstrip is godawful enough for me to pass and break my streak.

6. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    dude me too...i need the G2 bruticus still, but ive got all the rest of that mold, including a KO and the micro bruticus...and a giant oversized KO bruticus in g2 colors...and i've got the japanese boxset from energon, and a set of sealed american energon bruticus...i love that mold...someday i'll set them all up and take a picture...

and i too want battle gaea someday...and the other oversized KO's

7. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Classics Ironhide... NOT!

I'm actually a sucker for cybertron Armorhide (have the blue and the balck one)but I was able to avoid buying the Botcon huffer cuz I made my own and I think it's better

I've owned all american release Cybertron hot shot molds (except for Goldbug cuz he's ugs and too expensive)

Love Mirage but I don't think I'll buy anymore after Drag Strip. Don't know though I think I'd buy a Fastlane colored one and possibly the clear one

Alt RX-8 cuz it's Jazz and one of the most fun to transform

8. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    Classics Seekers, easily. I couldn't afford the real Thundercracker, Dirge and Thrust though, so I made my own. And I made a Go-bots Fitor out of Ramjet and a Sunstorm out of Screamer, so that adds further to the numbers. So far I have 8 Seekers. I still need to get Acid Storm. And the repainted Starscream, which I have on pre-order.

Also, the Beast Machines Jetstorm mold. I have Jetstorm, 2 Sonic Attack Jets, Skywarp, Jhiaxus, Storm Jet and a custom Thundercracker. And Cybertron Scrapmetal. I have 2 reds, 2 yellows and 2 custom blue ones, a green one and a purple one. I'm in the process of making another purple one though.

9. salmonman78

salmonman78 That's MR. Magnus to you all...

Classics Jets, don't got any but the US retail ones but I might splurge on a TC just to round it out.

Classics mirage and Prime as well, for some reason I don't know, just like 'em

10. Powersa

Powersa Car Robots

News Credits:
    Yeah. A lot of people own at least one G1 or reissue prime, complete or not.

11. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can say no to practically anything if it costs just way too much. However, on shelves at standard retail price, I would probably never say no to Leader Cybertron Prime, Vector Prime, Classics Seeker, Classics Prowl, and Classics Sunstreaker molds, and classics Prime. Oddly enough, my favorite toy in the whole Classics/Universe line thus far is Jetfire, yet I wouldn't get ANY recolor of this mold since I have no interest in Storm Cloud (or Stormbolt, whatever his name is).

12. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

It's Tread Bolt. Storm Cloud's the Powerglide redeco.

The Classics Seeker mould is certainly doing okay with me; I currently have (to my recollection) five or six Starscreams and three Ramjets (with another on the way). Although those are all actual Starscreams and Ramjets, most of which are at one stage or another of being repainted/converted for other characters.
    I've had quite a few of the bendy Armada Primes as well (three or four, plus the Magnus version), and the Universe Sunstreaker mould is certainly going to be getting a lot of use (I just bought my third and fourth Streaker today, and that's before any Sideswipes I pick up, of which there'll be one at the very least).

13. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks, I knew it was a name of some sort!

14. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Go for the G1 Classic release first; they're pretty easy to get and not too expensive. I picked my set up from the Hartmans for $150.
    I do still need to find those.
    I'm not bloody surprised. One day, Pete, you will have one... one day... ;) 

15. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    I love the Machine Wars Megatron/Megaplex/Air Hunter/Wind Sheer/BW II Thrust mold. Actually I just love all Machine Wars jet molds. I also love the RiD X-Brawn/Ratchet mold.

16. Scourge_151

Scourge_151 Never gargle the rum. TFW2005 Supporter

The Cybertron/Galaxy force Soundwave.
    I've got all the colours of that mold currently, Soundwave, Soundblaster and Blaster.

17. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Cybertron/Galaxy Force Sideways/Noismaze is the main mold that comes to mind that I will buy without question. Most Cybertron molds as well I will almost buy regardless now as the line was that good.

18. kylash327

kylash327 ThePlasticGeek

News Credits:
    MP Prime

19. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Yep. Noisemaze, MP Noisemaze, Sideways, and the upcoming Ratbat FTW!

I'm also quite fond of the Classics Seeker mold, Animated Leader Megatron, Vector Prime, and Big Convoy, though I may not be quite so ga-ga over them.

20. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

Nice! I have the black and purple version of that mold. I actually pulled him out of storage and played with him last night, in fact! :) 

I have a hard time resisting the Cyberton Armorhide mold. I've got two of the Cybertron version and three of the Target TFTM versions and wouldn't hesitate to buy more if I saw it on the pegs! It's just so much fun!

I'll say Classics seekers as well, but I haven't felt the need to collect multiples of them with the exception of Acid Storm. I have three so far and intend on getting at least six of them becuase I think the camo design makes it into an excellent troop builder. Again, if I see it on the pegs I'll get it!