Modern Star Wars Collection for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Gen. Magnus, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    Edit: They have sold. Thanks for looking.

I am posting nearly my entire collection for sale. I have found that it no longer brings me any real joy as I hardly ever look at them. Also, with Christmas coming and money as tight as it is, I need to sell to help purchase my son's gifts.

I'd really like to move these as lots.

First, I have my Jedi and Sith lot. There are nearly 60 figures in this lot, some rare and some not so rare. I am asking $125 for the lot. What you see is what you get (plus some accessories that you might not see because they are on the base plates).

[​IMG]

Next, I have my 41st Elite Corps of clones, General Kenobi, a couple clone ships (with pilots), and Omega Squad. I am asking for $85 for the lot. Just in case you can not tell, there are three clones included with the AP-TP.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finally, I have Delta Squad - Mint w/ box. They have been removed from their cardboard prison while the Geonosians that they came with are still bound within. I am asking $50 for the set.

[​IMG]

Because they are so low, my prices do not include shipping. If you are serious about buying them, feel free to inquire about shipping costs. I can get you an exact quote once the figures are packed. I'll warn you now, when it comes to accessories, they'll likely wind up in one zip-lock bag for each lot. I am happy to combine shipping if you want everything. If you are not happy with my prices, I am happy to negotiate.

You can see my feedback from previous deals via my signature .

I operate on a first come, first served basis. If you are interested, please PM me so I get a notification on my phone. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  2. Gen. Magnus

News Credits:
    My wife has asked my to post her sealed figures for sale as well since I am selling my collection. She has asked to sell these in two lots, comic packs and single figures as two separate lots.

First up are the comic packs. She is asking $55 for the lot of eight comic packs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next are her sealed figures (and my sealed Gree). There are a total of twelve sealed figured here. She is asking $50 for the lot.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

As with the other figures, the prices do not include shipping. If you are not happy with the prices, she is open to negotiation. If you have any questions, PM or email me.

3. Gen. Magnus

News Credits:
    They have sold. Thanks for looking.