Modded AUTOBOT Computer Case and other computer parts for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Darkprime, Mar 18, 2006.

1. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have three computer related items up for sale.
    The first is grab box of tons of different, misc parts, such as cables, adaptors, fans, etc. I don't remember exactly what's in the box, but i know it weigh several pounds and is inside a USPS flat rate box, sealed and ready to go for $15 shipped.
    The second is 2 sticks of PC2100 128 meg ram for a laptop. Price is $5 shipped per stick.

The Big item for sale is a modified ANTEC 1080AMG ATX Tower. This tower has a custom window with Autobot Logo on it (from stickergirl.com), a professionally modded front window (I paid to have someone professionally do this mod), and red cathodes painted a translucent red to make the lights look more red than pink. Also included are 4 80 mm quiet case fans (i think they are enermax fans, but I can't remember right now), 2 Cathodes, a spare side panel with factory installed window (bought it and never used it), a generic 350 watt powersupply with hookups for modern atx (read p4) boards, and only if I can find it, a spare front door to the tower. I know I have that door somewhere, so I will include it only if I can find it. I have torn apart several rooms with no luck but will continue to search. If you don't want an unmodded door, then phew, that will make it easier on me. Right now i'm thinking $60 plus shipping for the case and everything I have for it plus shipping. I am only taking a guess that its shipping weight is about 20 lbs, so UPS ground will probably be the best way to go, but I can do other carriers. If you have questions or other offers, please send them my way.

Here are some pics of the case:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]