MMPR Power Morpher: How Much Would You Pay?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Dark Galvatron, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Dark Galvatron

Dark Galvatron Banned

Okay, so I'm just curious here....

I have a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Power Morpher with a White Tiger Power Coin. I'm thinking of either selling it or trading it. What would you pay or trade for one? This isn't a sales thread, just something I'm curious about. The Morpher itself is in good shape, missing the black lightning bolt stickers, sounds still work, needs new batteries, lights might need fixed but otherwise great shape. If you wanna participate in this thread, tell me how much you would pay for a Morpher like this.

2. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    $2

:D , no sorry, I started another thread off like this earlier today, to hilarious results.

Seriously, I don't know. Giving a cursory look at eBay, there's one on there now in much better shape and with all 5 original coins going at about $80.00. So for yours, maybe... $30-40? I'm not really sure how to estimate this stuff.

3. Butuman

Butuman Well-Known Member

If you're willing to trade it for TF's, im up for it. Other than that, I wish you the best of luck with your sales.

4. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Bandai's Power Rangers line is shifting in December into the original series, so you can imagine that a new Power Morpher is very likely just a couple of months from release. Unless what BoA gives us sucks ass big-time, the value on the vintage ones will drop like a stone.

5. Butuman

Butuman Well-Known Member

QFT