MMC Reformatted version of Megatron

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Oct 3, 2016.

1. shunquan

shunquan ACID STORMER

News Credits:
    I guess from now onwards Im going with PSN for all MMC goodness. so far I haven't had any lost parcels with them and things reached within a week or so. I went with my local supplier for Megatron (and I got 2 too!) thinking that there wouldn't be any exclusive items, but meh, if it's nothing to lose sleep about, then I guess Im fine.

@LazyAza , would it possible to give our feedback to the MMC or PSN guys? Ultimately they are losing out on potential customers, they don't even have to reveal what the exclusive is, just by posting on their social media channels or on the pre order page that PSN is going to to get an exclusive and Im sure people will lock their orders down with them. At least I will

2. hellex

hellex Well-Known Member

I think this makes sense.

3. kukuburd

kukuburd Eh?

I don't think the psx exclusives are anything extraordinary. At least it's not enough to convince me to buy from them, when there are cheaper alternatives to be found.

4. LazyAza

LazyAza MMC Schmuck

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    But the whole point of the psx exclusives is to have a bonus surprise that rewards psx customers for an existing desire of buying stuff from them is the thing. And I don't think it'll ever be something worth swapping an order over for anyone who doesn't already want to buy from psx. At least it hasn't been for me so far. I get better ship times and ship costs by ordering from ActionRobo just as I imagine US folks do with going through TCP or BBTS or whoever. The exclusives shouldn't be something so significant that they guilt me or anyone in to spending more and waiting longer to get something we want.

And I just can't see the psx stuff ever doing that for like, the vast majority of people.

5. Bumblemus Prime

Bumblemus Prime Cracked in the head

The exclusive is a fusion cannon

that shoots

fusion cuisine.

He did renounce violence. What better way to show his commitment than tandoori tacos for everyone?

• Like Like x 3
  6. Fortynickel

Fortynickel Well-Known Member

IMG_0183.JPG I thought the exclusive was a new chest piece to get this look.

• Like Like x 12
  7. edgecrusher

edgecrusher Retro Active TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The orange bastard sword for Seraphicus and the Carinfex harpoon for Spartan were both pretty cool accessories that a lot of people would have gladly had an opportunity to either buy directly from PSX if they didn't get their figure there, or have had it included with all stock of the figure not just limited to one outlet. Also iirc those weren't secrets, they let everyone know at some point in advance (as they should) so collectors could make an informed decision of whether to order through PSX if they wanted the exclusive.

The secret penguin inside Felisaber was included in all Felisabers so that one doesn't count but would be at the top of the list if it was a one-shop exclusive, imho. At least they didn't do that back then.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Starganderfish

Starganderfish Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll second this that the exclusive is really just a bonus for many. I too get astonishingly better delivery time from Action Robo to me in Aust. But when PSX is offering free shipping, then it's generally a no-brainer to order through them. The exclusive is just icing on the cake.
    Seen a lot of people complaining about surprise exclusives and that its better to just order from TS or TCP or whatever. That of course is showing the usual American bias and ignoring all those folks here who don't get free shipping from those US stores. PSX offers Free Shipping to almost everywhere - the only other store I know that does that reliably is SHow.Z in Asia or Rub on the boards (who supplies from ShowZ) I'm syure there are probaly a few others but they're pretty rare. Free INTERNATIONAL shipping is a huge draw card for many of us. I recently shipped a POL from BBTS (MMC Hearts of Steel stuff plus Ditka) and the shipping price was around US$50 - (thats $63 in Aussie dollars - 3/4 the price of a new figure). I'll order all my MMC stuff from PSX if I get the free shipping, and the bonus is just that... a bonus.

Loving the new Tarn face with the magnetic attachment, but looks like it still lacks any kind of decent paint or colour in the eyes.?Hopefully I can still stick a piece of bright coloured paper behind the mask to get the colour to pop.

9. Starganderfish

Starganderfish Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  10. motorthing

motorthing Polarised.

News Credits:
    Just paid up for mine with Kapow - they say they are getting it on 21st Sept so another couple of weeks and this No-Longer Bad Boy will be on my Reformated Shelf. Yay.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cheem The Rup

Cheem The Rup Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  12. Sammael

Sammael MightyMegatron from ATT

News Credits:
    Unfortunately, PSX only ships 3 countries in Europe: UK, Germany, France.

They told me they would look into expanding the list, but I never heard back from them.

I do have friends in Germany, but I would not want to burden them with potential customs issues. So, as far as I am concerned, PSX sucks.

• Like Like x 1
  13. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
  14. daimchoc

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
  15. deaculpa

deaculpa Seven Star Fist

News Credits:
    so this is already shipping?

16. LazyAza

LazyAza MMC Schmuck

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    The photos you're seeing are of in hand final retail copies people in hk currently have so yes. Both RobotToyBase and ActionRobo have started sending out pre order copies. The Insecticons that got shifted over to Reform are also out finally as well.

Edit: speak of the devil just got my invoice AR shipping mine tomorrow woooo!

• Like Like x 1
  17. daimchoc

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
  18. Pikachu_King

Pikachu_King Well-Known Member

That tank looks s much better, how is that cannon attached? Never seen that piece before.

19. theestampede

theestampede Wandering Artist

News Credits:
    I wonder if those back flaps peg into the sides of the cockpit, in which case: I wonder if the cannon can be stored on his back in robot mode?

20. Mr.Deflok

Mr.Deflok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Shit. Didn't realise it was almost big as MP11. Thought it was Voyager or Ultra sized...

Won't work as a desk-bot. Damn it.