Heavy/Scratch: mixmaster sketches

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Vincymon, May 3, 2010.

1. Vincymon

Vincymon Well-Known Member

I haven't contributed to this section in a while .. here's some rough transformation sketches of how I feel mixmaster can transform.

[​IMG]

I've finally got a scanner .. so hopefully I will be able to post sketches along with my radicons.

Attached Files:

2. Carnivac

Carnivac Survivor

I'm a bit confused. Do you mean this being how the Voyager Mixmaster could perhaps form part of an even huger Devastator figure?

3. Vincymon

If it were built different, yes. I'm just trying to peice a complete idea of how devastator transforms, and putting it out there for you guys to see.

Yea .. I'm obsessed with transforming robots .. who isn't ? Transforming robots is the best idea since the sandwich was invented.

4. Andrew28b

Andrew28b Nemesis custom

It would be awesome to see mixmaster(supreme Devastator) be able to actually form the head instead of just a peice that falls down. Really want to see someone pull this off.

5. Bern

Bern Pathetic fools!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The transformation in the movie has the head coming from the front of the cab, I wish we could've had a more thorough look at the transformations. There's so much going on in the Dev combining scene it's impossible to see it all unless you watch it over and over and over in slow-mo.

6. Vincymon

mixmaster_transformation

Here's what I could pick up, from the youtube video.

YouTube - Transformers 2: Closer look at Devastator and The Fallen

[​IMG]

So ... basically by some impossible means the WHOLE FACE collapses into the cab of the truck ..

OR ..here is another thought, maybe part of the face collapes under the truck (like how in leader class optimus prime, the legs are under the vehicle.
    [​IMG]

This would explain why the back wheels appear to move so freely as the transformation nears completion. In fact, if the underside of the whole truck transforms into part of the face, it would make sense. After all, wouldn't truck kibble get in the way of the spinning barrel ?

That must be it... I am gonna try it from that perspective.

Attached Files: