Here he is folks, last but not least, Mixmaster. What a PITA this guy was, I put almost as much work into him as the rest of Devastator. I promised a non-partsformer, and after lots of drunken brainstorming, drained cigarettes, and bouncing my head off the wall, here he is. And to think he began a Universe Barricade... The cab originally was going to be used from an old G1 junker Hot Spot, which proved to be too narrow and not tall enough. Going off the pic I had for Devy, I widened and increased the height by 3/4" both ways. Then I basically skinned the parts with several layers of styrene to give it the shape you see here. Styrene was also used to bulk up the legs, which again used parts from Hot Spot. I scavenged a few parts from the ROTF Mixmaster, to make it look like a real concrete truck, something I'm very familiar with. Various frankenstein'd hinges were needed to get the drum and the cab to move properly. The head and arms were taken from a Classics Prowl, the head was modified to look a little more like Mixmaster's Dreamwave comic look. I started with a Krylon Fusion Ultra Flat Black base, then airbrushed several different hues of green and purple. I used the different colors strategically, to create a worn and weathered effect. I also used a little drybrushing here and there, following Frenzy_Rumble's tutorial since I had never done it before. Afterwards, he was coated in Testors Dullcote lacquer and reassembled. Water slide decals were provided by Boggs6ft7. I included pics of the transformation since I figured I'd get requests like last time. I cant list all of the parts I used simply because I forget where they came from, and some things are just trade secrets.