Mistaken Identity?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SaberPrime, Dec 2, 2011.

1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Well-Known Member

I went into Wal Mart today a found Junkheap in the Generations toys. I wasn't aware that there were any other remolds of Wreck-Gar other than Scrapheap which I knew was an exclusive figure so I just about flipped when I found this at Wal Mart. I couldn't actually remember what Scrapheap looked like but I did think the name was wrong or I was remember it wrong so I looked it up when I got home. Sure enough Scrapheap and Junkheap are two different figures.

I'm still glad I bought it because now I can do the 86 movie thing of having them ride each other. A little disappointed it wasn't the exclusive toy but I was already kinda suspecting when I noticed the name. Just wandering if this has ever happened to anyone else. The only reason this happen to me is because I didn't know Wreck-Gar had a mass release remold.

2. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Toy Industry Analyst

News Credits:
    It happens to people who watch TJ's stuff all the time.

Excellion.

3. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Well-Known Member

Just read about that on the Wiki. Excellion is frequently mistaken for Red Exillion. Though I find it rather odd that Red Exillion doesn't have his own page on the wiki. Just that brief mention of the mistaken identity on the bottom of Excellion's page.

Well glad to know I'm not the only one who thought he found an exclusive toy at Wal Mart that turned out to be a similar mass release figure.

4. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Why would he have his own page? Red Exillion is the same character as Exillion, just in different colors. Exillion is the Japanese name for Cybertron Hot Shot. Therefore, Red Exillion has an entry on UT Hot Shot's toy page, but not his own page because he's the same character.

Excellion is a separate character and therefore has his own page.