Missouri Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Terradive, Apr 10, 2003.

1. MelodiousGiant04

MelodiousGiant04 Well-Known Member

Walmart on west broadway in CoMo has full wave of POTP. Rodimus left with me, but brickseek is showing other walmarts should be similarly stocked.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  2. quantumhawk

quantumhawk Retired Allspark Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bridgeton Walmart has wave 1 PotP deluxes and legends. No Voyagers or Leaders yet.

3. Terradives

Terradives Well-Known Member

Lol! I picked up starscream and grimlock at noon from that store! Mwah ahaha!

4. quantumhawk

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Gee thanks?

• Like Like x 1
  5. NaSMaX

NaSMaX Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Got prime and rodimus from Hampton target, now to wait for the second wave.

6. Doublej101

Doublej101 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Was in Jeff City for work today and stopped at the Walmart location close to Arby’s on the hill. They had about 5 of each of Astrotrain and Alpha Trion, and 3 Galvatron if anyone needs them. They are $20 currently.

7. Whovian Zorker

Whovian Zorker Well-Known Member

Kirkwood Target was still in the middle of the toy area reset when I stopped by at lunch (but not near the TF aisle). There was one blue Classic Legendary Voltron lion on the (presumably non-Classic?) Legendary Voltron peg, but no PotP toys or shelf tags that I could see. Two Repugnus and one Shuffler on clearance. (I don't recall the price.) One Triggerhappy with no clearance tag.

I picked up Rodimus next door at Wal-Mart. No other PotP stuff, period. They have a TLK Leader Prime for just under $35 and three TR Octanes.

8. Doublej101

Doublej101 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Target on Mexico road in St. Charles has PotP legends, deluxes, one of each of the two voyagers, and the three prime masters in stock. Also some really cool legacy power ranger auto Morphers that I didn’t know existed.

• Like Like x 1
  9. NaSMaX

NaSMaX Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    If anyone sees a galvatron in the st. Louis area hit me up, trying to find one for a dinobot custom experiment I'm undertaking.

10. brittap

brittap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone still needs the clone 2 pack Wal Green in Jefferson City on MO BLVD has 6

11. Coldiron

Coldiron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I saw one at edwardsville, il Walmart last week.

12. Coldiron

Coldiron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hope you all get your leader figures. I think I’ll pass on OP but I am looking forward to the primal release.

13. MelodiousGiant04

MelodiousGiant04 Well-Known Member

I was really going back and forth on the leaders, especially Rodimus, but bit the bullet on both and am not at all disappointed. They are both immediately fun to fiddle with and display, especially Rodimus. OP's bot mode is also fantastic, but his alt mode is a bit shameful.

14. quantumhawk

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Kirkwood Target is finally putting out their pallet for the new floor set....and they can't find the leaders. I did get them to open their case of Voyagers. Took Grimmy and left Starscream.

They did, however, have a deluxe RiD Twinferno. Never seen him before! No Bludgeon, unfortunately.

IMG_4213.JPG

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  15. quantumhawk

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Update: went back to Kirkwood Target, I just couldn't accept that they had somehow already sold their leaders. I know they had them last night and I watched them unpack the pallet. Still nothing on the shelf and the person working toys told me they had finished all the pallets.

I went up to Guest Services and lucked into getting a manager. Talked him into checking in back in case they were somehow still back there. He found another pallet and the second box he found was gold!

IMG_4214.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rynomite0718

Rynomite0718 Member

Stateline target in Martin city has 2 each of Grimlock and Starscream. No leaders :) 

17. GizmoTron

GizmoTron Roobaticon Commander

Ebay:
    Got Rodimus at St. Joseph, Target. They still have Prime, but I'm debating going back and grabbing him, too. They also had all of the Deluxes, Voyagers, and Prime Masters of Wave 1.

18. quantumhawk

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow...out of the two, I feel like Prime looks soooo much better. Although I could see skipping him if you have MP-10 and can only afford one. Unless you imported MP Rodimus, this is our first Rodimus Prime/Hot Rod duo. I wasn't even going to get him due to the (numerous, glaring) flaws, but when I got him in hand I couldn't say no.

19. GizmoTron

GizmoTron Roobaticon Commander

Ebay:
    I like Rodimus, he's no Masterpiece, but I've accepted him as a "Super" mode for the Hot Rod figure that actually has some nice articulation in the legs and has wrist swivel. Mine tabs together well enough, too, but I kind of wish the shoulders had some more range and that the trailer had a real base mode option, but what are ya' gonna do?

I really like the look of Optimus' robot mode and the Orion Pax figure, but left him because I wasn't in the mood to spend another $45 on yet another leader Optimus. But after messing with Rodimus I think I like the "Evolution" play pattern and kind of want to check out Optimus, so I'm sure I will pick him up next time.

• Like Like x 1
  20. NaSMaX

NaSMaX Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I got Pax resting on the trailer and Rodimus standing triumphant.... can wait to counter him with Rodimus Unicronius...