Mission: Probable

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by SwerveGears, Apr 11, 2011.

1. SwerveGears

SwerveGears The King of Victory

News Credits:
    Due to my limited resources, my customization career can not start for a couple of years. However, I know their are people out there who may be able to execute some of my ideas for me. So here's one: create an HFTD Headmaster Highbrow. Prize: your new HFTD Highbrow that you made (That should be prize enough).

Attached Files:

2. SwerveGears

News Credits:
    Come on guys, don't be like that.

3. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    A) People who customize for themselves do what they like. Not what others want them to make.

B) People who customize for themselves and for customs are the same as the people above but will only do customs of customs they already made for themselves.

C) People who do customs for others outright expect to be paid for it.

So here are your two realistic options:

1) You wait until someone wants to do something with this if that ever happens (there is a good chance it won't or there is a good chance it will but may take a while and longer).

2) You pay someone to do something.

There are just too many projects in the pipeline for many.

Also it's kinda rudeto expect someone to do one of YOUR designs for nothing. Pay them or do it yourself.

4. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Come on, no need to slam him down like that. I'm going to assume he's just throwing the idea out there, and the whole prize thing is just rhetoric to make people want to tackle the idea more. It's not like we haven't had threads before where people just throw out ideas to see if anyone would do them.

Honestly, I wouldn't have a problem tackling this if not for one thing: Highbrow, damn you, show up in Perth already!!! :mad 

5. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't about you but money's tight around here and I personally wouldn't waste money on something I wouldn't want or have an interest in. This is akin to someone asking for help on their homework assignment.

As an aside he comes back here saying "Don't be like that" . I gave the reasoning.

6. Treadshot A1

If you dont want a Highbrow, or don't have an interest in the idea, then why don't you leave and let the people who actually have interest in the idea participate in slightly more fruitful discussion?

I for one want to know whether that mold even has enough room for a Headmaster to stow away in vehicle mode, as I've not yet seen the toy around here yet.

7. grimlockprime

grimlockprime Well-Known Member

whole point of a head master is the head would store outside not within the alt mode

8. Treadshot A1

Yeah, but would it be able to store outside while still looking like it fit with the rest of the plane, and not just a head tacked on to the outside of a jet?

Anyways, my money's tight so I won't be tackling this, but I'd like to see if this thread goes anywhere.

9. SwerveGears

News Credits:
    THANK YOU for not criticizing me! If I could tell you why I can't do any of this I would, but I don't know what kind of stalkers are out there.

10. JavaJim

JavaJim Agilisticobot

Ebay:
    Think it's always good to throw ideas around. That's the whole point of customization, setting your imagination loose. I've only started customizing myself recently. Bought many customs from others, and requested changes to their designs and even had my own ideas realized. Take a look at this WFC Hound I recently had created (part the artists and part my idea).

Not sure about the HeadMaster idea, but this is one of my favorite Voyager designs from that line. I'm definitely going to be repainting several of these for myself.

11. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    [​IMG]