Missing Transformer

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Insane Galvatron, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I've been moving alot of my collection around lately. As I was rearanging stuff, I ran across my RID car brothers. Then I remembered that I had put an Energon Checkpoint head on an RID Prowl. I decided to display that guy, but I can't find him. I've looked all over and he is nowhere to be found. I've seen him since my last move, so I know he made it into this apartment. I also don't think I've had anybody here that would steal it.

Have any of you ever lost a TF? Did it ever turn up later?

2. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I never realized I lost it, but when my parents moved a few years ago I found my MIB Omega Supreme. It was only missing the small clips.

3. agesthreeandup

agesthreeandup Energon Supplier

News Credits:
    I have boxes of toys at work, at home, at my ex wife's house and at my mom's house. Every onece in a while I go to look for something. Example, yesterday I was looking for one of my Mospeada kits but I can't find it anywhere. I am sure if I go back to one of those other places, I will end up finding it.

There is such a thing as having just too damn much stuff.

Spencer.

4. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    Yeah, I've come to realize that. Part of the reason I'm rearanging stuff. I want to get it all on display. That way, I only buy something if there's room on the shelf. If I want it bad enough, I gotta sell something to make room for it.

Though my custom Prowl was on the 'keep' list. :( 

5. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    Oh hell yeah. Happens too often here. I'll buy somthing, bring it home and set it up in the living room, so I can play with it for a little while. Then the wife moves it and it's gone for months. Where's she put 'em. Hell if I know, or if she knows half the time. It usually turns up in some obscure place, but ya. I know the feeling.

6. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    When I dug out my old TFs from my childhood, three Throttlebots and two Stunticons were missing. I assume they were in the box with the MASK toys that went missing.

7. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Beast Wars Airazor has been missing for over a year now.

8. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Well, I didn't lose a TF (thankfully!), but on my recent move form Missouri to California, I used a moving service and EVERYTHING arrived safe and sound except for some GoBots/TF KO's that were in a box that had apparently developed a hole.

I found one in the truck by the box, but the rest were nowhere to be found and what's really weird is that I had a Leader 1 in there (the big jet leader of the GoBots) and there is no way he could have fit through the hole. The tape was still sealed on the box, so I can't figure that one out. So, no big deal, but it's still annoying since I never lose anything (when it's in my direct possession, that is).

9. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Everytime this happens to me it's from thowing them in the wrong box and Im usually asking myself '"why" did I throw him in there.

Still waiting for my G1 Roadbuster, G1 Wierdwolf & TM2 Waspinator to magically re-appear. Looked everywhere and I know no one took them.
    Will find them eventually, but damn. wheh are day Bee hyding?

10. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    yeah, this stuff happens not just with TFs but basically anything you collect.

mostly in the case of CDs and DVDs, rassem frassem.

11. JinraiPrime

JinraiPrime 1000+ Post Club Member

ironically i just lost some transformer parts last night, i had misplaced G1 superions head, feet, hands and gun.... luckily my quick witted wife was able to locate them for me.

12. racnruin

racnruin Decepticon

I no idea where my G1 TF'S(Micromaters,Actionmaters etc.)Beastwars and GO Bots are? :banghead:  Long story.

13. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    I have not misplaced any full Transformers yet, but lots of little pieces, guns, and missiles etc, I just recently found Engergon sixshot's cannon missile

14. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I bought RiD Cryotek but later forgot and stored away with some other toys inside a door of my closet that leads into the wall and later I was thinking of picking one up from Ebay because I regretted not buying it and it's a good thing I cleared some stuff from my closet and found it. I am glad I don't have to spend $30+ to get it again.

15. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

Damn I hate losin' shit. We moved when I was 10 and my G1 Blurr, Insecticons (Kickback, Bombshell, Shrapnel), and a slew of GoBots and Maxx Steel bots didn't seem to make the move with us. It's been almost 20 years now and none of them have ever shown up. I kinda feel sorry for them and I wonder if they're sitting cold and alone in some dusty rotten cardboard box somewhere in limbo waiting for me to come get them...... :cry  :cry  :cry  :cry 

16. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    What kills me is that Prowl is easy enough to replace. I even have an extra or two. It's the fact that Checkpoints head is NOT easy to replace. At least not cheap. Man, I hope he turns up soon.

17. Kupp

Kupp Ford Fanboy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I am missing one of the minicons that came with Universe Ramjet. I have a good idea where it is, just have been to lazy to move the furnature I need to move to find it.

I am missing a bunch of stuff from when I was a kid, but I think that could be in the attic somewhere.

18. Paper Mariowned

Paper Mariowned Well-Known Member

Onslaught's right fist, my Sharkticon, I had some others too, all gone. It's wierd, I put my Transformers all in a crate downstairs (they're all displayed down there), and now a lot went missing. I thought maybe I had to use 2 crates, but I checked. It sucks though eh >_<

19. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    Only Transformers-related thing I've ever lost was one of Groove's side cannons, and I found that in a box of old toys a few months ago.

Meanwhile, most of my old Star Wars figures are weaponless and shall forever remain so. Out of my several dozen figures, maybe fifteen of them actually have weapons. Maybe.

20. $5HotRod

$5HotRod Trailbreaker Fan

Ebay:
    Whole TFs? Not since my childhood when I remember losing Bumblebee a few times. Ever since my last move, I can't find some of the missiles to some of my TFs, I don't think I pitched them accidentally, but I just can't find the damn little buggers.