Missing TFs

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by jaws, Jun 27, 2014.

1. jaws

jaws Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In the last 4 years since DOTM, where did they go?

1. Wheelie
    2. Sideswipe
    3. Roadbuster
    4. TopSpin
    5. Dino
    6. All those 'Con protoforms who used the pillars

Attinger's goon squad must be really good if they terminated all of them. We need a prequel to AOE like what we've had previously.

Unless, Lockdown got them all.

2. MasterZero

MasterZero Taking a Break

Its probable that Lockdown and Cemetary Wind killed them all.

Wheelie might have died when the ship crashed.

I'm more worried about Lennox.

3. Omegashark18

Omegashark18 Combaticon turned Autobot

News Credits:
    A lot of stuff can happen in 4 years, and MasterZero's right, what happened to all the old human characters?

4. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Attinger layed out a deck of cards showing the Autobot/Decepticon faces. It was similar to a hit list. I remember seeing Ironhide, Bee, and Swipe in the front, but there were several others out in the background/behind.

5. GameDevAutobot

GameDevAutobot Active Member

I've talked myself into believing that Crosshairs is actually Roadbuster in a new form. He looks and sounds just like Roadbuster, so that is what I'm calling him. In that case, you mark him off your list :) 

6. El Zilcho

El Zilcho Well-Known Member

Yep, this. It's not outright stated, save for Ratchet and Leadfoot, but it's pretty much heavily implied that any TF from the previous films who didn't appear in this one was hunted down and killed by the CIA/KSI/Lockdown alliance.

The fate of the human characters from the previous movies is left up in the air, though.

7. Combaticon711

Combaticon711 SPARTAN-II

Did sideswipe have a red x over him? What happened to all the bots and cons is my #1 complaint about AoE being half-retcon, half-sequel

8. ironguymanpie

ironguymanpie Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If any bots have a shot of still being alive it's probably sideswipe and wheelie. Sideswipe can be very fast in vehicle and robot mode, and wheelie is small enough to basically hide anywhere. For all we know he got taken in by Sam and Carly again

9. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

once someone gets a screen grab of that deck of cards we'll be able to gleam whose in there more accurately but as of now the fate of those mentioned is unknown but probably killed.

Wheelie i guess we can presume was killed in the crash at the end of TF3 and the twins, i guess we can presume they were killed offscreen by Sentinel Prime since it makes no sense otherwise why they wouldnt board the xantium with the rest of the autobots if they were alive.

that leaves Mirage, Roadbuster, Sideswipe, & Topspin

10. ironguymanpie

News Credits:
    I'm guessing Dino was originally going to take leadfoots place in the film, but Ferrari stepped in again and said he still couldn't die, so he probably died offscreen. I doubt the wreckers would of split up for any reason, so leadfoot may have been the lone survivor until he got taken out. Sideswipe is a different story though, because if he was dead, they probably would have made it a point to tell us as swipe was the most popular character after prime bee and ratchet. Hasbro probably didn't want two corvettes in the same film, so they probably told bay "no sideswipe", and bay, not wanting to include a throwaway line about sideswipe dying, left his fate ambiguous, possibly to come back in the next film. I still think wheelie went back with Sam and Carly

11. Combaticon711

Combaticon711 SPARTAN-II

Keep in mind that other Autobots may have arrived on Earth like Hound, Drift and Crosshairs, along with the 50 or 60 (estimated) Decepticon survivors of Chicago, plus more Decepticons who could've arrived. It's highly unlikely only 5 bots and cons weren't killed by CW/KSI/that lockdown feller in the span of 5 years

12. ironguymanpie

News Credits:
    Attinger said less than a dozen "decepticons" were alive at the beginning, decepticons being a euphemism for " all transformers regardless of affiliation. So that means that at the most there were 11 transformers left on earth, including:
    1. Optimus prime
    2. Bumblebee
    3. Ratchet
    4. Hound
    5. Crosshairs
    6. Drift
    7. Leadfoot
    8.???
    9.???
    10.??
    11.??

13. Combaticon711

Combaticon711 SPARTAN-II

There might be others he doesn't know about

14. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have to agree with many, 4 years is a long time and many things can happen.

But didn't OP say to the autobots that to remain in hiding since they are being hunted, or something like that?

15. ironguymanpie

News Credits:
    The autobots aren't being hunted anymore at the end of the film, with attinger and savoy dead and ksi likely to be sued for billions, the autobots may finally not only be seen as the heroes, but as the victims.

16. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1. Optimus Prime
    2. Bumblebee
    3. Hound
    4. Crosshairs
    5. Drift
    6. Ratchet
    7. Dino
    8. Sideswipe
    9. Leadfoot
    10. Topspin
    11. Roadbuster

Wheelie we can assume perished in the crash in DOTM.
    Brains would be discounted because Attinger was using him.

17. Sablebot

Sablebot #thinkitaintillegalyet

My 2 cents

I second that - Attinger and Cemetery Wind were quick and effective in their duties, and I'm quite sure hunting said missing Autobots down was no difficult task: especially with the tech they had, as well as the very tempting possible high monetary reward for those who would call that hotline. It never ceases to amaze me how much power is given to little green pieces of cotton mixed with paper. . .

I also wonder about Lennox, Epps, Fast Eddie, and those other military guys (who survived DOTM): they were either decomissioned, went into hiding, or were put in front of a tribunal, charged with treason, and thrown in a top-secret prison/gulag. I wouldn't put that last one past Attinger and Savoy one bit.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  18. toaprime

toaprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I bet that Sideswipe was probably not mentioned on the off chance that Bay wants him back for TF 5. It really wouldn't be the first time that a TF skipped a movie. I'd want him in TF 5, but I'm not holding my breath.

We know that Dino was injured from Chicago, so perhaps he died from those injuries, or the humans simply killed him and the Wreckers. The TF with the highest chance of returning is definitely Sideswipe.

19. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

i agree with this

as it stands now only 1 transformer skipped a movie to come back again...the immortal barricade!

20. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

There's also the all important Toy Sales. Sideswipe (Lambor) makes Hasbro and TT a nice chunk of change. I don't see them being ok with Bay killing of a character who makes them money in Toy sales. Unfortunately, even tho he's a liked character, Ratchet doesn't bring in the bank that a Sideswipe or Bee does. It wouldn't surprise me if Hasbro pit him in the No Kill Zone.