Missing scenes?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Defenestrator, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Defenestrator

Defenestrator Definitive Opinion

Has anybody noticed the lack of

a. the scene of the jolt parking with the hummer int he background at egypt, like in the autobots rolling clip?

b. the scene of the chromia (blue arceebike) getting pwnd into a wall after shooting sideway's hood?

Makes me wonder what else bay left out that may later be included as deleted scenes... unless my mind blanked out and these scenes were in there... Were they?

2. RHansen

RHansen Sir. Ranbotnic Veteran

News Credits:
    there was a scene where the guy goes " looks exactly like a truck" and prime stands up and tyrese says something about it being freaky.

They went another way with it in the final movie I guess, but the scene was finished

3. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    That was actually in movie.

4. UTF

UTF Manifestation of /toy/

News Credits:
    Pretty sure the Chromia getting shoved aside was in it.

Parts of Sam's convo with BB in the garage were removed from that online clip we saw a while ago.

I also think they probably left out some explanation about the 'hatchlings' and how most of the Decepticons were cloned using them.

5. Defenestrator

Defenestrator Definitive Opinion

WHOOPS how the hell did i miss that on IMAX screen????????????

6. lord ginrai

lord ginrai Beastie lover

News Credits:
    "It's upgrade time!" from the trailer wasn't in it. However there was a similar sentence before the twins actually did get upgraded.

7. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    How about the scene where Sam gets out of Bumblebee and makes his way to the forest fight as opposed to just appearing out of thin air. Also the scene where Jetfire and company leave Washington D.C. and arrive at the aircraft grave yard instead of, again, just magically appearing out there (with no teleport shown). Or the scene where the parts of Devistator break off and go join the fight back at the ruins (and don't say clones to make up for lazy movie making)

8. SharkyMcShark

SharkyMcShark Hi. I'm better than you

News Credits:
    Okay I may be going slightly batty, but did we ever see clips of the scene from the adaptation where Lennox has to relay a message through Epps and Epps wife to his wife? Because that wasn't in the movie, but I'm not sure if it was one of those comic only things

9. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    Im sure there allot of scenes taken outwell get it in th all the BLU RAY GLORY lol
    there wasnt a final clip at the end of the credits was there?? because istayed for the two during the begining credits but noone stayed for the end credits... ill be upset lol

10. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    In the movie, the aircraft graveyard is behind the museum. They clearly showed this. As for Devastator, 2 distinct sets of vehicles were shown. 1 for fighting, 1 for combining.

11. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    Where again?
    [​IMG]

Or do I need to zoom out further?

12. Empir3

Empir3 Bedstructicon Empir3

It is a movie after all combining locations etc is normal. Tons of movies with Manhattan in it combine big landmarks or locations alot closer then they are. At least int he movie they walked out of the museum to the airfield the viewer does not need to know that air field does not actually exist there.

13. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    Then they should not call it an existing landmark. Jesus will people do anything to forgive the shoddy film making?
    [​IMG]

So if this is in Transformers 3 it's ok?

14. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

They were at the AIR AND SPACE MUSEUM at dulles airport which is actually just a giant hanger and outside area.

They are both part of the air and space museum. Dulles is considered Washington DC metro area and they never went to the capital Air and space, the map Wheelie's eye pointed to was Virginia and they went directly to the air and space at Dulles.

National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center

[​IMG]

You are so angry and quick to attack and troll you don't even bother to research what you are talking about. I have been to that place and JETFIRE is on the goddamn blueprints.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  15. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    Map please. We use proof around here.

16. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

The Appalachian mountains... Yes. They run across the western side of the Washington Metro area. The whole area is very Hilly and Dulles in Northern VA is very close to a very mountainous area. They were never actually inside Washington DC. That forest area looked very much like the mountains of west Virginia and PA which the Autobots were all over during the movie as they went to intercept the TFs coming into Philly and NY. They Were actually pretty damn good on the geographical aspects of that part of the movie because I live here and I see that terrain.

I live 20 Miles from DC and I can see mountains on the horizon.

And what does that have to do with you being horribly wrong about the Air and space museum?

17. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    Show me a picture, back it up, you are on a roll.

18. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Actually...I am pretty sure I saw him get into Optimus, when Ops transformed, he jumped out.

19. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    Thats not what they're saying.
    They're pointing out that the aircraft graveyard is not just out the back of the museum as is shown in the movie.

But yes combineing locations is a fine old movie tradition

I have a feeling that a TON of footage was cut out of the film to make way for the 2 solid hours of fighting and explosions there seems to be in the movie, and it really has suffered for it. The story has very little flow relys on bad script writing (who are you?, what are we doing here? Whats that for?) to fill in the blanks. If the scenes which were cut or trimed from the script at any point were put back in the story should flow a lot better and not need characters explaining what is going on every 5 mins...although I suspect it would have made the film about 5 hours long and twice as expensive. Devastator wasn't needed in the film at all and seemed very forced into place too.

I got a very strong feeling Bay read the first draft of the script and sent it back with a note saying

'More robots, more fighting, more 'splosions, less people. Oh and add that big joining robot thingy too...just stick it in anywhere. luv michael'

20. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    See that part was a bit muddy, they had him packing Leon and boobs into Bumblebee but never really showed what happened to Sam. I would have like a little better flow to the scenes, that I blame on poor editing.